Players (in my experience on ps4) due to the lack of end-game chat share their toxicity by DMing you. You can report them for that, because it breaks the community guidelines of Sony.
I have had multiple cases where it gave me 2 notifications:
1. Thank you for sending the report.
2. The report has been dealt with. (in about 80% of the cases)
I still report RQ's and things like extended periods of bodyblocking in the basement or something like that, but there just isn't as much to report on PS4 shrug. I've never dealt with a hacker for instance.
I also report when the salt is egregious out of game. Like if someone starts throwing around racist / homophobic slurs for instance, but these cases are rare and in the year and a half I've played DbD I've only had to report 2 players for that. Usually I just send them back overly nice, snarky comments.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Absolutely nothing.
On Xbox you can report to MS but at best you’ll affect that players reputation setting, which does nothing in DbD.
Can't hurt to report them in game though, it's still logged and we will be able to review them later.
Players (in my experience on ps4) due to the lack of end-game chat share their toxicity by DMing you. You can report them for that, because it breaks the community guidelines of Sony.
I have had multiple cases where it gave me 2 notifications:
1. Thank you for sending the report.
2. The report has been dealt with. (in about 80% of the cases)
I still report RQ's and things like extended periods of bodyblocking in the basement or something like that, but there just isn't as much to report on PS4 shrug. I've never dealt with a hacker for instance.
I also report when the salt is egregious out of game. Like if someone starts throwing around racist / homophobic slurs for instance, but these cases are rare and in the year and a half I've played DbD I've only had to report 2 players for that. Usually I just send them back overly nice, snarky comments.