Queue times

well done the incentives are working nicely killers get quick games survivors get more bp its wins all around

Comments

  • @scenicpickle said:

    well done the incentives are working nicely killers get quick games survivors get more bp its wins all around

    Except its because this patch released 2 survivors too.


    Survivors dont get really more BP, since its buggy all over again.


    I will say after 2 days killer get long queues again, since the problems aren't adressed.

  • This won’t last. And killer queue are still long. At least mine are. Ugh.

  • @Ayodam said:

    This won’t last. And killer queue are still long. At least mine are. Ugh.

    Mine are instant. RIP to you, but I am different.


    Luckily survivors are easy to bribe. I have never had queues this good on a new killer launch. Ez money.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3160441#Comment_3160441

    Mine are instant. RIP to you, but I am different.

    Luckily survivors are easy to bribe. I have never had queues this good on a new killer launch. Ez money.

    wouldn't it be that killers are easier to bribe cause the incentive are to get more killers to play survivor

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3160441#Comment_3160441

    Mine are instant. RIP to you, but I am different.

    Luckily survivors are easy to bribe. I have never had queues this good on a new killer launch. Ez money.

    I simply give up. I'd rather play another game or do something else entirely than wait so long. And solo survivor is just awful, so that's no reprieve.

  • I would not bet that it stays that way. Because double incentives dont really help when you just get 5k BPs because you get camped and tunneled.

    So currently it helps, but I dont think that this will last forever.