Not receiving bonus bloodpoints
Currently as survivor it says 100% bloodpoints bonus but I'm not receiving it.
Anybody else running into this?
Is this a bug?
Currently as survivor it says 100% bloodpoints bonus but I'm not receiving it.
Anybody else running into this?
Is this a bug?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same. I did not get any bonus bp from my matches today.
Yes, it was working for awhile but stopped giving me a bonus too. Might be a bug.
Are you using anonymous mode? The reward doesn't seem to apply if anonymous mode is enabled.
Yeah I'm not getting the bonus either
The reward for me and my friend is different.
He gets 100% bonus and I get 25%
Well now I'm getting the bonus again.