M Cote said next week, but..
This could probably just referring to the next dev stream where they are going to announce the real date for the release. So dont be that much disappointed if tomorrow the DLC doesn't drop.
I personally hope it drops tomorrow, can't wait to play with the new engine update
I personally hope it drops tomorrow, can't wait to play with the new engine update
Comments
Speculations, speculations and... speculations. It's out when it's out.
I'd rather they announce a release date so that they have a bit more time to work on Legion.
They already did. It's tomorrow.
It was on Twitter. I don't have the link nor the screenshot with me, unfortunately.
https://www.mmorpg.com/dead-by-daylight/news/dead-by-daylight-to-receive-the-darkness-among-us-update-on-december-11th-1000050787
I am pretty sure, that they release it tomorrow.
It'd be odd if they didn't release it until next week, considering the "launch" trailer came out last Thursday. Why show a launch trailer for something that isn't launching for a week and a half?
I'm pretty sure he was referencing that DevilzRose was getting their new lag switch program "next week".