Since not all Killers are supposed to be viable in High-rank games...
can we add a function, that those mid to low tier Killers can only get you up to a specific rank? Let's say Freddy can only get you up to rank 12 or smth. Pig to rank 8 for example.
That way you get to play the Killers you love - without the matches ending in complete and utter frustration because of the wreck of balance at higher ranks.
Comments
Genius!
Sure its a risk but the 4k salt is so worth it.
Lol, as if there weren't enough complaints about "only facing Nurses and Hillbillies".
You'd gonna create a massive wave of dissatisfaction with this.
There wouldn’t be a need to do that because whatever killer you are playing should keep you at the rank that you are at.
For instance lets say The Legion does good in Rank 8-12. And you are constantly piping until you get to rank 6 I guess. Well if you are not doing so good in rank 6 you will depip back into the ranks where you were before. I could be wrong about this but just let me know.
Also the only reason locking killers will not be good because there are players who knows how to use certain killers like Freddy in the higher ranks.
What a splendid idea, I'm looking forward to playing the killers I have fun with in a month, but only for a couple of matches before I rank up again.
I never mentioned they are locked, rather that you'd continue matchmaking in the area of rank twelve and not higher. Even if your rank exceeded the limit you aren't locked out of playing them... guys, seriously.
And yes, this is kind of a jab at that "only facing Nurses and Hillbillies" at rank 1, since then it would ONLY be them.
Or even better! Dont let a challenge/loss upset you and enjoy it for the game it is????
LMFAO
https://youtu.be/LLpIMRowndg
In my opinion, all killers can be fun to play at High Ranks. Win some, lose some, it's how you play and enjoy the game.
Excuse me. I hit Merciless with Amanda 90% of my games at Rank 1.
I like the idea though. Facing Rank 8's all the time.
Sure. =]
Gotta love salt miners