Don't worry everybody I have a solution to the nurse threads!!!
I think we should all play nurse for a week and 4k every game to boost the kill rate!!! Been doing it since 2016 and I can't seem to help the killrate go up!!!
I think we should all play nurse for a week and 4k every game to boost the kill rate!!! Been doing it since 2016 and I can't seem to help the killrate go up!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am on break rn. Besides, I’d rather be playing Spirit anyway.
On break?! I just got out of the gym and can barely control my microflicks as a nurse, you have no room to talk!!! Start grinding!!! (love u joking)
Borrow my Xbox1 and roll out your Nurse! That'll cure ya for sure. Who needs 30fps or flicks anyways...
Wouldn't that make more Nerf Nurse threads instead of less?
Guess I need to do a 1000 winstreak on controller now, with 30 FPS capped!!! That'll prove my points!
It would make a nerf happen, sure for the small amount of time however it would get nerfed (I'm a 2016 nurse main I hope nobody actually does what I said in this thread!!!) sometimes I genuinely wonder if I have ever impacted the killrates for nurse LMAOO
Oh no no no, must use the console to fully embrace the 20+ microfreeze triggers as well. And in the center room of Lery's I have cookies waiting for you, plus frame rates dipping into the teens.
Enjoy!
Ah, full immersion, thanks for the idea. Think I could solve that with maybe ruin on my build instead of jolt
Actually an excellent idea!
was really hoping the solution was "DELETE THEM ALL!" lmao
I tried playing her on my PS5 account and it was awful. Couldn't see anything, and my muscle memory was reversed because you blink with your left hand on console instead of your mouse hand. Plus the aiming and blink length are separate hands vs same hand on PC. Console Nurse is pain.
How about we all play Trapper to convince bhvr to help Trapper
Can't we just delete nurse, give blight and any a tier killer the billy/death slinger treatment and watch this game go up in flames?
I need some fire to roast my marshmallows to snack on while watching the forums. Popcorn no longer does it for me.
But according to some streamers, survivors already kill themselves against everyone since last past to sky rocket kill rates, why haven't they been doing that since forever with the most hated killer?
That would be too easy! Just wokeup so I gotta revive the thread
It is tho, if we all play nurse and 4k for multiple days in a row we can fixate the stats!
Anything you wanna see in specific?
You are in for a treat my friend, I gotchu by the end of the day, and also I have legit never used range in my life, shits overrated
...true
Yeah I know, I am just pulling peoples leg, and also recharge is best imo if you run a full pressure build, I usually end my games in 30-60 seconds off spawn if you know where to look
ooh game 1 and we got some toxic endgame chatters
Usually I like to do that but when im full sweat mode I may slug a bit (a lot)
or or... i know that's a crazy and insane solution... stop complaining and accepting her, at least until SWF exist as normal feature in normal matches (should be available only in customs imo)
Think you got me misunderstood bro I have a 1123 streak with this killer
I made you a special video on my latest post my friend
(press x to doubt)
but even in the case that's true, 1 single player that use that character extremely well shouldn't be taken as a default thing, otherwise you should balance the game based on those players in both sides (which the game clearly isn't). you could be a tournament player or you just faced really bad survivor as far as we know. if i should balance a killer about my personal experience then nurse should be buffed (i did matches where i didn't miss more than 3 blinks in the entire trial, ending chases in less than 15 seconds, yet survivors were escaped despite all this pressure). As i like to say, devs should fix once and for all the maps (most of them are REALLY awful, full of pallets and windows that can be chained without risks i might add, without requiring a single mindgame) and relegate SWF in custom matches (in that way you can FINALLY balance around solos and killers will also have fair matches) before EVER considering to rework that killer...