Nemesis requires Quality Of Life changes

I'll make this short - despite being a fundamentally well designed killer, Nemesis often feels bad to play due to alot of small parts of his power being inconsistent or difficult to use. To make him feel better, here are QOL buffs I'd give him:

  1. Rework the zombie A.I. This can be done through alot of ways, but I suggest the following: Improve their collision, and if they're stuck in the same place for over 10 seconds, they die and respawn. Improve their hearing, so that they easier detect survivors running close to them. Make their "attack" turn into a lunge, making them more of a threat, not just in bottle-necking situations. Make their spawns be slightly more consistent, close to generators or designated tiles.
  2. Slightly increase his current mutation rate. I'm not completely against making the current Marvin's blood basekit, but then Marvin's Blood requires a rework. Why? Because reaching tier 3, currently, is absurdly inconsistent, and usually only happens in matches where the survivors mess up and you already are winning. Reaching Tier 3 should be something that can happen in every match where you play right, not be a rare luxury.
  3. Make Tier 3 slightly more desirable. Currently, 1m can be a gamechanger, but too inconsistently to properly mean something and to fight for. Here are my suggestions: Whenever you hit with the tentacle in T3, the tentacle hits about 20% faster, and make the recovery from missed hits shorter.
  4. In Tier 2, hitting generators with the tentacle damages them. Doesn't apply perks.
  5. A full addon rework. Currently they're too inconsistent, mix and match poorly, and aren't fun to use. Also, Licker Tongue is functionally worthless.

These changes might be too much, but something along these lines I think would make Nemesis much more fun to use! If you have any suggestions or thoughts, please tell me! And devs, don't see these changes as necessary or anything - just minor things to make Nemi feel more consistent and smooth to use!

Comments

  • But nemesis is already balanced strength-wise. I mean... His powers could be more consistent, but consistency is not stronger (like extending lunge to zombies would make it OP in interior maps. On the other hand - making more reasonable AI that makes zombies not stuck all the time would be sensible, because sometimes zombies make huge value (always harrasing correct gens or cutting loops) and sometimes they are nonexistend)

  • I always wanted Tier 3 to be more appealing. With the Wesker's power coming with the ability to insta pick up survivors, I could see Nemesis in tier 3 being able to do that too.