Trapper stuuffff

Can yall give trapper some addons that aren't trash like they should look at usage rates and realize that no one gonna run rusty traps when stuff like every other addon exists I would just like variety in builds for trapper specifically but all killer tbh any one have any suggestions

Comments

  • Best suggestion I've heard is update the addon that makes his traps darker to make the traps blend into whatever colour they're on. Imagine choosing dark traps and getting the Aerie?

  • @Bardon said:

    Best suggestion I've heard is update the addon that makes his traps darker to make the traps blend into whatever colour they're on. Imagine choosing dark traps and getting the Aerie?

    Yes. Literally every time I get Eyrie (as killer or survivor) I think back on that video of a Trapper lining up 10 traps and walking through all of them himself, because what else do you want him to do on that map ?? xD

  • @HugTheHag said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3151968#Comment_3151968

    Yes. Literally every time I get Eyrie (as killer or survivor) I think back on that video of a Trapper lining up 10 traps and walking through all of them himself, because what else do you want him to do on that map ?? xD

    they should make the addon make traps become translucent like glass so it'll blend in with what ever map your playing on or a camo addon that changes the colour depending on the map

  • @HugTheHag said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3151968#Comment_3151968

    Yes. Literally every time I get Eyrie (as killer or survivor) I think back on that video of a Trapper lining up 10 traps and walking through all of them himself, because what else do you want him to do on that map ?? xD

    To be surprised, Garden of joy doesnt have grass, at least its dark enough to hide traps in the corner or something.

    Midwich, Racoon, Eyrie, Garden have no grass. Im afraid they dont not add grass in maps anymore

  • @C3Tooth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3151981#Comment_3151981

    To be surprised, Garden of joy doesnt have grass, at least its dark enough to hide traps in the corner or something.

    Midwich, Racoon, Eyrie, Garden have no grass. Im afraid they dont not add grass in maps anymore

    Yeah, but a map doesn't have to have grass to have good trap placements.

    Midwich is very dark and convoluted, same for some parts of RPD, which gives traps the potential of closing off whole parts of the map (especially if you're playing with bloody coil). Same with maps that have a lot of windows or small rooms like Lery.

    That being said, I'd be all for an adaptation of the traps to the esthetics of the map to help blend in better.

  • Overall his addon arent bad, the oil, yellow coil ect. are decent. The problem is each of them isnt worth an addon slot.

    Example if Paddle Jaw & Makeshirt wrap merged in to 1 addon, then its really worth using Paddle Jaw. The Cofffee also doesnt worth an addon slot. Lengthened & Rusted Jaws should be merged into 1 addon..