hit the new bp cap
not gonna spend any of it until the new bloodweb node changes release since i'm trying to p100 slinger
not gonna spend any of it until the new bloodweb node changes release since i'm trying to p100 slinger
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Off topic do you have an issue with me sending you a friend request on dbd
nah go ahead lol
Why isn't it 3 million!
😡
I did so,too. But I am always spending 100‐200k so that I can easily bounce back to max ,while waiting for the new Resident Evil chapter und Wesker boi.
A fellow bloodpoint hoarder
How many tome challenges you got saved up?
none, i tend to just immediately redeem them, don't really see the point in saving. i do hoard addons though, i have over 300 rickety chains
I have over 300 rickety chains
🤨
You're telling me you don't play using rickety chains every game??? You're insane.