How do you Insta Heal on console?

Many times I have seen someone who’s knocked or injured be instantly healed when the last generator is repaired and I was wondering how they are able to do that? 

Comments

  • Pretty sure you just spam the skillcheck button
  • You start healing then press "secondary action" button. For me on Xbox, I press LB to use the medkit then A to use the insta-heal.

    But I think what the OP is talking about is Adren. Not insta-heals.

  • @thesuicidefox said:
    You start healing then press "secondary action" button. For me on Xbox, I press LB to use the medkit then A to use the insta-heal.

    But I think what the OP is talking about is Adren. Not insta-heals.

    Yeah its most likely the perk Adrenaline

    Instantly heal one Health State and sprint at 150 % of your normal running speed for 5 seconds when the Exit Gates are powered.

  • @ThatOneGuy

    Yeah that’s a perk called adrenaline. It is Meg personal perk. However I want to know how people insta heal with the med kit addon because I never use it right 😑
  • The perk makes sense but I do experience the same thing @Iceman. At the end of the match ill look at what ppl are using and I don’t see adrenaline in their perks but they were still able to heal one health state when last gen is repaired. 
  • To instant heal you press r2 to start healing and then press L1 or whatever your skill check button is and make sure you have a styptic on the medkit so you can Insta heal.