All Charms Should Be Universal

There have been several instances where a killer has received a charm that I would love to run on my survivors. For example, Ji-Woon Photocard from Trickster's rift or Invitation To Play from Pig's. I don't see why some should be limited to killer, because they are really cool and I'd love to be able to use them on survivor. Survivors also have charms that you can't run on killer; I simply use the killer charms as reference as they're the ones I myself would like to run on my survivors. Personally, I don't see why that couldn't be a thing.

More perhaps controversially, though, I do believe the prestige charms should be universal. I understand that you can run a survivor's prestige charms on another survivor and a killer's on another killer, but you can't run a survivor's on a killer or vice versa. If I put a lot of bloodpoints and effort into my favorite killer, why can't I show those off on my survivor's belt? Especially with how cool some of those perks look as charms. I think it would be a nice change.

What are your thoughts?

Comments

  • 100% agreed. I mean, it is obviously not that fitting if a Survivor runs some bloody, gruesome Charm or the Killer uses a very cute Charm. But I think if we look at Cosmetics, we can already see that immersion is not really the strongest Part of DBD anymore.

    At least I would not mind to see some unfitting Charms on Hooks or other Survivors.

  • All charms should be scrapped.