I hope Low Profile gets reworked
I hope they will totaly change this perk from PTB. Even if they buff it to unlimited nuumbers it will be bad perk that no one will use until they get adept on her.
I hope they will totaly change this perk from PTB. Even if they buff it to unlimited nuumbers it will be bad perk that no one will use until they get adept on her.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There are other perks, that activate, when you are the last survivor, like left behind. The problem with these perks is that they "reward" being the last survivor, which is a bit controversial in a coop game. But that's also a problem overall. Like how you get more bloodpoints for escaping, even if you let your whole team die in the trial. This perk will be perfect for selfish players.
Its 2022 and BHVR are still making this garbarge perks