My one problem with reassurance

Is a paid for perk when it should be general or at least an original survivors. You know how mad I would of been as a killer if they said here's the counter for boons now buy weaker.

Comments

  • Yep, that's called paywall. And it is probably intendet. Well, the economy is at fault here.

  • @Metronix said:

    Yep, that's called paywall. And it is probably intendet. Well, the economy is at fault here.

    I know I just think it's sort of bs because survivors have been complaining about camping forever and is like BHVR. Is say pay us or deal with it.

  • Kinship is the generic alternative. They need to buff Kinship so it's closer in strength to Reassurance.

    I'd say make Kinship active in both hook stages, and give an indication to other survivors that it's active.

    It would be less tricky to use (only need to be within 16m instead of 6m) but less OP (30s extension instead of multiple instances of 30s)

    The thing is Killers wouldn't be able to tell them apart, so they gamble on waiting out an extra 30s or are forced to stop camping.

  • I would still say make all perks free, but keep the killers and survivors paid for.

  • @Bran said:

    I would still say make all perks free, but keep the killers and survivors paid for.

    They would almost never sell survivors because they are just reskins. Killers would be somewhat better because there power but I think they would still lose alot of sales so I dint think that will ever happen.

  • @Gamedozer7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3149046#Comment_3149046

    They would almost never sell survivors because they are just reskins. Killers would be somewhat better because there power but I think they would still lose alot of sales so I dint think that will ever happen.

    I'm sure a loss of revenue would happen, but ya know, it'd be a lot more fun at least.