Both killer and survivor,best perks to use,worst perks to face?.
Personally love sloppy butcher paired with franklins demise as killer, favour off the record and bt as survivor,similarly hare going against these combos.
Personally love sloppy butcher paired with franklins demise as killer, favour off the record and bt as survivor,similarly hare going against these combos.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm almost certain that every Shadowborn user is going to heaven, and every Lithe user is going straight to the underworld, Corrupt users are going to purgatory for sure though.
Probably the most messed up combo was Knockout on Wraith and he slugged everyone.
Worst perks to face as a solo survivor:
Knockout
Insidious
Deadlock
Anything else.
On an instadown killer, this is just...so much worse than being camped.
My general perk set:
Surge
Pain Resonance
Discordance
Devour Hope
Worst perks to face as a killer:
PTS
Hyperfocus
Built to Last (with a stacked toolbox)
Ex perk
My general survivor perk set:
WoO
Lithe
Empathy
CoH
No, the shadows are dark, and the prince of darkness rules the underworld where demons can see survivors crouching right in front of them.
Lightborn users are the ones who will see nirvana. Shadowborn users are Gigachads, but that lifestyle is not very holy. Let's be real. They have an addiction and I am not one to judge, but they aren't finding salvation anytime soon.
I mainly play killer so no opinion on the worst perk to face for me as survivor.
The most annoying perk for me as killer is Blast Mine. Not because it's all that effective, it only makes you lose a few seconds, but because it's like getting a giant troll face on your screen while the survivor who places it is laughing in the corner. Almost makes me want to run Lightborn just to get the last laugh on those annoying kids who WON'T GET OFF MY LAWN DAMN IT! ๐ก
I have a lot of fun combos I go through as a killer. The one I'm messing with at the moment is Bad Medicine
The build is kind of a classic Doctor style build since Doctor gets even more mileage from a larger terror radius because his Static Blast is tied to it. But I've found the build is working pretty well on basically any killer who has a normal terror radius and isn't Undetectable a lot of the time. (And I'm definitely going to be trying it on Wesker since he has a 40 meter base radius!) It's funny hearing survivors periodically messing up their healing checks while you're doing other stuff. ๐ And even if they don't screw up the check, the longer healing time plus blindness and exhaustion increases the threat of trying to heal unless you're sure you're safe.
You can also do a variant where you swap out Septic Touch or Distressing or Unnerving Presence for Sloppy Butcher to make heals take even longer. Thematically though I get a kick out of having all the perks be tied to the terror radius so that's what I'm using. ๐
I bring 3 info perks and in a small or vertical map i can have some survivors with their distortion still active at end game because its easier to rack up that recharge time.
They did a fantastic job with that perk. If a survivor plays into it they can get so much value from it. Chefs kiss.
I love to use:
I hate to face: