(Suggestion for devs) how to make the perk repressed alliance and blast mine do not conflict
(including me) sometimes get confused when we use Repressed alliance and Blast Mine in the same build, I even know a way to use them correctly, but sometimes we end up getting confused, my idea would be this:
Blast Mine: it should activate when you are close to the generator, but you can't be using it or running (to avoid using dead hard by mistake)
so even if you have a repressed alliance and blast mine in the same build, one perk is used while repairing the generator, the other is used when surv is not repairing the generator (don't forget that mine blast should not work on generators that are already fixed or blocked)
Comments
It's will cause too much bugs.
Code have very basic structure. So trying to wiggle around foundation will be a pain.
I wouldn't, I'm a game developer, I know what I'm saying, just doing it right is fine