In game chat
Why does this exist if every other word is gonna be ###### for 0 reason. Rancor is a bad word. ITS THE NAME OF A PERK. I understand wanting to censor bad and toxic language but let me turn it off so I can know if someone is cursing me out with "everybody died ### #####" or if they said something like "everybody died but steve"
Comments
Agreed. I've seen "Feng" and "Yui" censored as well, and the banned word list seems to be different for different people, which is also very confusing -- some players can say almost any of the "bad" 4-letter words but can't say the names of characters or perks.
I always figured they were trying to make it so difficult to actually communicate that everyone would stop using it and they could quietly remove it in some random update lmao.
BHVR teached me to wrote bad soz can get round filtration.
Earlier today, my friend was able to say "I wanna cum in a femboy." I could only say " I wanna ##### ### ## # ######"
I guess not everyone deserves such a privilege
He didnt believe in the heart of femboys enough
At least you have chat - still waiting for it to be added to console