What do gestures mean anymore
When there's a 1v2 I usually let myself die in hook so my teammate has a chance to escape problem is they will try healing me so I will shack on the ground meaning no don't but they don't listen so now I'm think what do gestures mean anymore you have the preset ones come and go which I barely see anyone use.
Jumping jacks(uses the attempt to escape but never fully doing it) back then it ment don't come the killer is here but now I don't get it people do it when the killer is there and isn't there.
Teabagging(not the toxic kind) simple I need attention for healing or to say hey I'm here to help
Flashlight clicking i don't get what their saying but I know it's just annoying
What do gestures me anymore is my main question
Comments
Gestures is the word you are looking for. I thought you were using a synonym for survivors for a second there, very misleading.
Jesters haven't been used in a court of law since the medieval times I believe.
To be fair, people who spam gestures are jesters themselves, so it still works.
You had me at
Flashlight clicking i don't get what their saving but I know it's just annoyingThis.