BBQ color rework
I feel like surv aura should show up yellow instead of red.
The gens are already a red aura so if the surv is on it you cant see them.
Or after hooking someone only show surv aura and not gen aura for the duration of BBQ
I feel like surv aura should show up yellow instead of red.
The gens are already a red aura so if the surv is on it you cant see them.
Or after hooking someone only show surv aura and not gen aura for the duration of BBQ
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As survivor, I use this to my advantage, and hide behind a gen when I suspect BBQ.
Its like that on purpose, to allow some counterplay
I wouldn't mind all Survivor Auras being yellow
I might be the only survivor that doesn't mind camping. I'll just complete some gens or I'll stay on hook while gens are completed.
How about bring back old auras?