Date of new chapter?
Anyone know when the release date of the new chapter is coming out?
Anyone know when the release date of the new chapter is coming out?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sometime in September - unsure if they have confirmed date as yet. Would assume they dont want to launch before they make PTB changes.
Chapters and updates are coming to the game 3 weeks after PTB.
So date is probably Aug 30th, 12 days later.
That should be 3 weeks after the PTB. I don't know if there was ever an exception to this rule, except for the earlier days when we received the update 2 weeks after the PTB. So August 30th it is.
there was. I have seen so far 1-3 weeks after PTB closes for fixing and changing what has been identified in the PTB. Although 2 weeks for fixing is the most common thing so far. Not sure how big the issue list is this time, havent played too much PTB. But I noticed that especially on RPD, Weskers hitboxes were almost unplayable, like Blight was unplayable on Hawkins on his PTB. So not sure if this is adressed, but at least could imagine that stuff like this could extend the bugfix time
I believe they officially stated 8/30/22.