Unlucky..

Playing as blight..

first 2 games of the night - survivor pops game offering.

second game - swamp..

third and fourth game - lerys.

Gues I’m not playing blight tonight because it’s been miserable maps so far. 😂

Comments

  • @RatbasterdJr said:

    Playing as blight..

    first 2 games of the night - survivor pops game offering.

    second game - swamp..

    third and fourth game - lerys.

    Gues I’m not playing blight tonight because it’s been miserable maps so far. 😂

    I remember that time I tried to tackle one of the Trapper tome challenges ... I played the Eyrie three or for times that night, even two times in a row. It was sooo awful. At one point I even had a ball rolling by trapping both windows in the main building. I had downed one survivor and trapped two others, but I just couldn't capitalize on that and they never stepped into any more traps that game.

    Overall Trapper is a really sad boi, but the Eyrie with him is pure torture. And one of this days I will have to summon up the energy to finish "catch 55/100 survivors in traps". God, that one is the most miserable grind achievment out there. I would very much chuck another 1000 hatchets or be the man in the bush for another 300 tiers then catching just 10 more survivors in traps.

  • @Akumakaji said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/341803/unlucky

    I remember that time I tried to tackle one of the Trapper tome challenges ... I played the Eyrie three or for times that night, even two times in a row. It was sooo awful. At one point I even had a ball rolling by trapping both windows in the main building. I had downed one survivor and trapped two others, but I just couldn't capitalize on that and they never stepped into any more traps that game.

    Overall Trapper is a really sad boi, but the Eyrie with him is pure torture. And one of this days I will have to summon up the energy to finish "catch 55/100 survivors in traps". God, that one is the most miserable grind achievment out there. I would very much chuck another 1000 hatchets or be the man in the bush for another 300 tiers then catching just 10 more survivors in traps.

    I feel your pain man. I loveee blight, but it’s been a bad start to killer so I’m going to play some survivor for a little. 😂

  • I constantly get Swamp map, The Game, and Lery's as him. It's so annoying. Literally any other maps, I'm fine.

  • I’m just trying to do my killer challenges. If I get them done I have no problem with farming and letting them go, but……if there is a map offering (Especially RPD or Garden of PeePee) challenge be damned, I’m going to tunnel out the first person I see and end he game asap so I could move on to the next match.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    I’m just trying to do my killer challenges. If I get them done I have no problem with farming and letting them go, but……if there is a map offering (Especially RPD or Garden of PeePee) challenge be damned, I’m going to tunnel out the first person I see and end he game asap so I could move on to the next match.

    I cut them some slack is they send me to Crotus Pren or the Yamaoka Estates, as these are pretty okay and survivors normally don`t send you there with a plan, but just because they wanna use an offering or havn't seen those maps in a while.

    But literally any other offering and the kids gloves come off!

  • @Akumakaji said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3139344#Comment_3139344

    I cut them some slack is they send me to Crotus Pren or the Yamaoka Estates, as these are pretty okay and survivors normally don`t send you there with a plan, but just because they wanna use an offering or havn't seen those maps in a while.

    But literally any other offering and the kids gloves come off!

    I actually like the ones you mentioned along with Ormond. But if I tab back into the game and see something like Hadnofun or Garden, enjoy being slugged (I’m currently running Third Seal, Undying and Haunted Grounds).

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    I constantly get Swamp map, The Game, and Lery's as him. It's so annoying. Literally any other maps, I'm fine.

    Bro same. Any other map I can compete just fine. But those maps i only got a 1k, just because I didn’t want to tunnel them out because of the map.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    I’m just trying to do my killer challenges. If I get them done I have no problem with farming and letting them go, but……if there is a map offering (Especially RPD or Garden of PeePee) challenge be damned, I’m going to tunnel out the first person I see and end he game asap so I could move on to the next match.

    But i love Garden of Joy :(

    I hated at start but now i adapted. Map is really not so bad. It is like Saloon. Stay away from main building, rest of map is fair.