Nerf overcharge
Title it's too powerful agains't console players. Skill check are much harder to hit with controller with 30fps or 60fps. On pc it's easy to say it's easy to hit when you play on 120fps+ and with mouse and keyboard. I have played some games on pc and never missed single skill check. So the skill check needs to be made bigger for console players.
Comments
They shouldn’t nerf a perk because they won’t optimize console
Also its not even hard to hit on console
I mean, it kinda is when your game freezes when there's a skill check.
How is it hard to hit at 60 FPS? I'm on PS5 and I can hit Overcharge fine enough
well anything is hard to hit if the game freezes when you try to do it. But the game doesn't have to be balanced around that of course. So Overcharge is good as it is.
I do think it could probably use a small nerf.
The skill check is pretty difficult for the vast majority of players.
Just wait until they run into Console Killer wraith aka Unnerving Presence and Coulrophobia
Wait until they figure out that Doctor is almost an auto-win against Xbox One and PS4 players
How about we don't nerf a Perk because the average Survivor can't hit a Skill-Check?
That skill check is pretty difficult, especially when you don't know it's coming.
Even when you do, it's much more difficult than DS.
You could buff the regression back to PTB levels if you made the skill check a little easier, imo.
It isn't just a problem on console, there are many killers that have figured out you can just camp a 3-4 gen from the start with overcharge and win for free. They need to put a cool down on the skill check at least.
Isn't it supposed to be a very difficult skill check anyway?
You hear the Skill-Check noise as soon as you get on the Generator. If you're still unprepared and miss it, that's a skill issue
lmao. I guess if you're older, have a slow reaction time, have poor hearing or are casual you can get #########?
You know Overcharge skill checks move faster, can spawn earlier and are smaller than DS skill checks, yeah?
Overcharge is essentially useless to me on Killer. Everyone can hit the skill check and the regression isn't great unless you use Call of Brine. I'd rather see the skill check aspect, which kills casual players, nerfed and it's regression buffed. The skill check can still be difficult, make it function like a DS skill check.
Old gen consoles sometimes freeze the moment the skill heck happens, making it impossibleto hit.
which never happens on PC at all. Oh wait, to me it happens a lot.
I mean, if I was running the game on windows 3.1, I'd have issues, as well. I'd prefer they not balance the game around old and outdated hardware.
Sounds like they need to fix their optimization, not gut a perk.
It's supposed to be difficult. That's..... That's the point. Sometimes things in games are hard. Yeah it catches you off guard the first time, maybe. Then what?