A request for fellow players
Could any one keep track of how many nurses a survivor streamer faces. Would really appreciate it if any one was planning on watching some streams anyway.
I keep seeing people say stuff like they are only facing nurses and game is becoming a nurse simulator. And i want to see if there is any truth to that.
Comments
I don't see how that proves anything since streamers take up a small percent of the player base.
Did you intend to sound that defensive?
I don't see how this wouldn't prove anything since you can't take anyones subjective or biased comments as reliable truth on these forums in the first place.
I don't have time to watch a lot of streamers unfortunately, but in my case yesterday I played 6 games and faced 3 Nurses. Do I have to tell you how the 3 games ended? :P
Don't understand what I said was so defensive.
Well why we should do that? I mean i don't care how many Nurses they have. Just today i had 2 Nurses in 9 games.
I can confirm lilith has gone against 0 nurses this week and is not a survivor streamer.
I feel like I'm getting the normal amount of nurses, although I'm getting a lot more spirits in my games. Probably on par with the number of nurses I'm getting. Kind of miss my variety that I used to get, I must die more to fix this issue...
Thank you for the good work lol (☛´∀`*)☛