BHVR pls, nerf Hex: Fatal Attraction

I can’t take it anymore. Teammate gets hooked, I go in to unhook. I watch where the killer goes (I run Kindred) and unhook the survivor and point them to where they should go.

They… run right in the killer’s direction, it’s quite disturbing… then the killer finds them and downs them (rightfully so).

This perk needs a heavy nerf, it doesn’t even show up in the post game screen! Unacceptable!

/s

rant over

Comments

  • To be fair, the point system sucks. Easily can confuse "killer is that way" from "run that way"

  • But how else are they going to cry about tunneling?

  • Which perk is hex: fatal attraction?

  • @badrepo said:

    I can’t take it anymore. Teammate gets hooked, I go in to unhook. I watch where the killer goes (I run Kindred) and unhook the survivor and point them to where they should go.

    They… run right in the killer’s direction, it’s quite disturbing… then the killer finds them and downs them (rightfully so).

    This perk needs a heavy nerf, it doesn’t even show up in the post game screen! Unacceptable!

    /s

    rant over

    Omg yes I can't believe that the perk has been left in this broken state as long as it has it definitely needs some heavy nerfs.

  • @badrepo said:

    I can’t take it anymore. Teammate gets hooked, I go in to unhook. I watch where the killer goes (I run Kindred) and unhook the survivor and point them to where they should go.

    They… run right in the killer’s direction, it’s quite disturbing… then the killer finds them and downs them (rightfully so).

    This perk needs a heavy nerf, it doesn’t even show up in the post game screen! Unacceptable!

    /s

    rant over

    Perhaps try pointing the opposite of the direction you want them to go.