Sort Perks

I apologize if this has already been suggested.

As perks become more easily accessible on all characters, I wondered if we could have a way to sort them, whether alphabetically or by the character they came with.

In my loadout, there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to the order of the perks, and it can sometimes be difficult to find the ones I'm looking for, especially if they're a new perk, or if the icons look similar (shadowborn and lightborn).


Thanks!

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • The perks are already in alphabetical order, at least those of the same tier, just keep in mind perks like hexes or scourge hooks have "Hex" and "Scourge Hook" before the name of the perk.

    Although more options for sorting would be nice.

  • @Rizzo said:

    The perks are already in alphabetical order, at least those of the same tier, just keep in mind perks like hexes or scourge hooks have "Hex" and "Scourge Hook" before the name of the perk.

    Although more options for sorting would be nice.

    You are right, the tiers were the issue. Lmao. Forgive me, I haven't played much since the update.

    But yes, if we could also sort by character at least, that may be a small improvement.

    Sometimes I can't remember the perk name other than "that one (character) perk where it does this thing".