Anyone else having technical issues with the forums today?
I'm not getting any notifications that someone replied, and I've noticed the view counts aren't accurately being counted. At least one other forum user is having the same problem. Are you guys?
Edit:
Well, based on the comments, I'd say so. Looks like we're all (or most) having the same problem.

Comments
I'm not getting any notifications today.
*edit to add: it also showed this post as having 1 new comment when I was the only comment. Keep noticing that too, my comment will be the most recent on a post but it will show it as a "new comment" when I'm looking at the post list.
I’m not getting notifications either.
I think everyone is missing their notifications
Yep.
Yep
The 8 most recent posts all say 1 view, with multiple comments lol
And the Thread view counter doesn´t go up also.
That’s odd, I’m on my phone so I can’t see the view count anyway.
No notification, and when i do a post its flagged as new for me so when i go back to see what someone wrote, someone is me.
Same