To Friends And Even Randoms Who Go Into The Basement To Rescue Me Against Bubba
And you KNOW you probably won't make it out or even be able to get me, just know, you earned my respect.
And you KNOW you probably won't make it out or even be able to get me, just know, you earned my respect.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Gotta get that unhook daily somehow
Them sweet bloodpoints lmao. Whats 10k for survival vs. 30k for a few unhooks lol.
Leaving people to die vs a face camping Bubba is boring!
I'll take my chainsaw enema with extra gngngngnngngnngnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggngnngnngnngggnggng please!
I think it's the meme challenge. If we pull it off, it's a thrill of woohoo!
But we never pull it off...
If it's ever a Bubba I always try and steal the basement loot. I make my own achievements to enjoy the game.
I mean I would if we still had extra BPS on WGLF.
I'll always go for the save if my outfit demands it.
Mikasa will always go for Erens Basement for example
I so dislike those kinds of people. Thanks for losing us the game