YET ANOTHER NURSE THREAD! (It's not what you think, so cool your jets)
What do you think about a Raggedy Ann style cosmetic?
Not quite what I was envisioning, but this helps gives the idea. Dirty dress (colors would be more muted than this though), torn fabric pieces, button eyes, painted triangle nose (probably with blood--gross).
(Side note: I'm gonna save these people the trouble. There's someone here who wants to say, "They need to delete this whole character, not give her any cosmetics." Or "I care about fixing blah blah blah more than getting cosmetics for a broken killer." Cool. Noted.)
To the rest of you, could you see something like this for her?

Comments
I don't think there's a single Nurse skin that has a visible face, so I don't think this would fit Nurse
I think she can. Raggedy Ann is made from cloth (that initial example looks like a porcelain doll painted with Raggedy-Ann features). Nurse could have sewn buttons for her eyes and a painted nose. The yarn hair could even drip blood. Or maybe instead of yarn, it's thin strips of bandages soaked in blood.
There are ones that show her face but her eyes are covered.
Raggedy Ann dolls can be freaky. That's the actual doll Annabelle is based off of. From personal experience one time on the way to my brother's house we passed by trailer park in the woods and someone had hung a raggedy Ann doll from a tree by a noose so that freaked me out so anytime I see something about raggedy Ann I think of that time - although I know it has less to do with the doll and more what someone did with it.
Nurse could have raggedy Ann cosmetic where she has sack over her head with raggedy Ann face drawn on.
Oh my God, how old were you when you saw that?
Whoever did it is a genius.
Unless it was Halloween, I'm going with twisted.
In my mid/late 20s. ๐ I took a pic because I couldn't believe it.
It was not Halloween. ๐ฌ It was an overcast day though which added to the creep factor.
I honestly think that would look better on Artist, I'm not sure why, but that's what came to my mind first
Hmmm. I'm trying to envision that but I'm struggling to see it. If you think it'd look better, I wonder what you see. Maybe you're envisioning something pretty cool.
Oh lol I thought maybe you were a little kid and it scarred you for life ๐
Nurse in DBD looked like nurse in silent hill.
I think there's a . . . a difference. ๐
Nope, adult and freaked out because I know how crazy people can be. ๐
I mean, I kinda don't want to see it because don't like stuff like that, but I kinda do at the same time haha Do you at least have the picture?
I do have a pic. The rope was tied fairly high up the tree so probably wasn't done by some little kid.
Jeez! Why is it always some weirdo in the woods?! I like enjoying nature, not thinking some creep is hiding, stringing up dolls, and setting traps to capture people and then fillet their flesh in front of them!