Matchmaking is bad.

Sorry but I have to say it. It feels bad for solo players.

My teammates can't do 2-3 gens in 5 minutes, there is some issue, not sure if its skill gap, or they just run around. Or maybe my mmr is not that high, becouse I die often?


Instead of quick maching under 30s, match me with players from same region.

Im matched sometimes with survs 120ms+, I wonder how good connection killer has.

Comments

  • Or maybe my mmr is not that high, becouse I die often?

    That's exactly why you're getting bad teammates

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    Or maybe my mmr is not that high, becouse I die often?

    That's exactly why you're getting bad teammates

    What about being match with same killers? I see this pattern on daily period. Today is Myers and pyramid day :D. Yesterday was blight/legion

  • @youshisu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3134829#Comment_3134829

    What about being match with same killers? I see this pattern on daily period. Today is Myers and pyramid day :D. Yesterday was blight/legion

    Myers, Blight and Legion are pretty popular Killers. Don't know about PH tho

  • Honestly from my view point it matches way too fast on survivor. It’s almost instant most of the time. There is no way it can be a close match every time, just no way. The skill level of all players involved is all over the place and on both sides. It feels like they get five people at random and throw them into a game together and see what happens.

  • @Slowpeach said:

    Honestly from my view point it matches way too fast on survivor. It’s almost instant most of the time. There is no way it can be a close match every time, just no way. The skill level of all players involved is all over the place and on both sides. It feels like they get five people at random and throw them into a game together and see what happens.

    6 mins 0 gens done, that some freaking record. And it was not legion but onryo :d