First time seeing generation like this. Do I have amnesia or is this super uncommon?


20220815141609_1.jpg

I don't remember ever seeing an obstacle generate so close to the shack. Do I have memory loss or is this new/really uncommon? It was on rotten fields btw

Comments

  • There are often new rng spawns like this that go unmentioned in patch notes etc. In rare cases they even create spaces that can be abused by survs while killers can’t pass tbrough.

    so it might be something introduced with one of the recent updates

  • I've seen it a few times, but yeah they usually spawn further outside near haybale-loops and the harvester/cow tree.

  • @Mooks said:

    There are often new rng spawns like this that go unmentioned in patch notes etc. In rare cases they even create spaces that can be abused by survs while killers can’t pass tbrough.

    so it might be something introduced with one of the recent updates

    I think it mightve been added with the 6.0 patch since that patch changed some tiles quite a bit

  • Trees used to spawn very close to the shack on some maps, but I don't think this is a thing anymore.

  • Wonder if Oni could fit through there or be stuck ha. Blight bouncing off it would be brutal.

  • @Zen_but_not_Zen said:

    Wonder if Oni could fit through there or be stuck ha. Blight bouncing off it would be brutal.

    He 100% would fit but it would mess with billy more than bhvr did