pls devs
Why would they take something from Friday the 13th?
No. Also no.
As much as Id love doing it.. People get pissed off at just pressing CTRL 3 times in a row or flicking your mouse up and down
@TheDarkTyrant said:Why would they take something from Friday the 13th?
@TheDarkTyrant said:
You can't copyright dance moves
Oof ... please no. I am all for new emotes in the shop, but no, not this one.
@Obelt said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3134000#Comment_3134000You can't copyright dance moves
@Obelt said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3134000#Comment_3134000
Thanks Captain Obvious
Next to a Scooby Doo chapter, I want this more than anything.
I don't want this game to become silly by adding "funny, cool" emotes.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why would they take something from Friday the 13th?
No. Also no.
As much as Id love doing it.. People get pissed off at just pressing CTRL 3 times in a row or flicking your mouse up and down
You can't copyright dance moves
Oof ... please no. I am all for new emotes in the shop, but no, not this one.
Thanks Captain Obvious
Next to a Scooby Doo chapter, I want this more than anything.
I don't want this game to become silly by adding "funny, cool" emotes.