I took advice to "git gud" against nurse! Here are my results
2 weeks I was training against best nurses in private lobbies, 2hrs a day, basically now I am competitive dbd player, not a single nurse can catch me in at least 90 seconds. (seriously I did that)
I am finally at "git gud" tier! Now I will stop complaining how OP nurse i!
Ueugh why does every nurse is dropping chase with me and destroting my other teammates in seconds, guys I thought that I should git gud and nurse won't be OP anymore??? YOU LIED???
B-b-but you are soloq!! That's weakest thing in game! You can't win most of your games as soloq!
Guys, at least I won some games against "not nurses", against nurse all my games are 4k/hatch escape
Comments
The way you worded your comment, I was starting to expect an epic, "Team America: World Police" montage of the training, as your character is first destroyed, then lasts longer and longer, until you are teabagging on their head as they blink frantically to find you, interspersed with press-ups, running up and down RPD library stairwells, and have Bill shouting encouragement as you run around and around shacks.
My budget for opener was 2 bottles of sprite, also they were empty
If you want to not have to rely on the agency of others,
play killer because you have no allies to ruin your gamejust kidding you're still relying on one or more of the survivors to make mistakes and play poorly anyway.All you can do is play your best, as one of 5 participants in a match. If you want 100% agency at all times you're playing the wrong game.
I'm not ranting about teammates, I'm ranting about people that keep saying nurse is balanced and I just needed to git gud to be able to beat her because I was "too lazy to learn how to play against her"
Somehow I’m having trouble believing the ”best Nurses” took at least 90 seconds to finish a chase against you.
The issue is that the other 3 survivors didn't take the advice, not that its the advice you were given. If more of your teammates put in the same effort to improve, she wouldn't have had a chance to snowball anywhere near as much. Are you arguing that they did the right thing by willingly staying bad at the matchup?
no survivor should be able to 1v1 any killer, because the game is legitimately not structured for that. You can do literally everything right and still lose, on either side. Thats what happens when an asymmetric game has "chaotic balancing," you're going to win games you should lose, and lose games you should win. That has nothing to do with nurse being op, if anything it means that she actually was able to adapt her strategies to mitigate your strength, as you were outperforming her in the 1v1.
This thread confuses me. It’s a 4v1. If the 4 survivors don’t all do well, they will not do well as a whole. Their strength is said numbers. That is intentional. Why should survivors do well if 3 of the 4 of them suck?
Skill issue
Look on the bright side! You can now die last in 15 minutes of picking up teammates from the ground instead of 5 minutes
Doesn't matter how good you are if your teammates can't handle her. She's at a point where her lack of presence would make the game objectively better for solo queue.
The point @LeeONE appears to be trying to make is that the Nurse is unbalanced and that the people of this forum keep incorrectly saying "git gud" against Nurse as if that addresses all the issues.
I tend to agree with them.
She is balanced though, she's balanced for how unbalanced the game is. She is the killer equivalent of the broken ######### you can do with survivor vs the rest of the cast, her existence is the counterbalance so that at least 1 killer has relative agency at high level. She also has to work for that agency, and survivors can hinder it, as OP even admitted to with their own performance. The issue became the other survivors not being willing to improve and put in that effort, the same type who would rather just call her op and learn nothing.
Even with that, 4 good survivors can and will do well vs her. All anyone can do is make sure they're not a weak link for her to snowball off of, just like killers have to make that same choice on whether to commit to an early chase without knowing how good the survivor is. it becomes a 50/50 which it feels people are allergic to or something, despite 50/50 situations being literally the most interactive interaction the game can have.
Maybe one day people will stop equating bad players/lack of solo queue information to a killer being overwhelming.
They shouldn't. But matchmaking should be better. Everyone here knows how it feels to have to do 3 gens solo, max out your boldness in chase and STILL need to play for hatch. It sucks.
No other killer in the game gets to completely ignore pallets, vaults, windows even walls and floors like Nurse does yet all the Nurse mains get all up in every thread saying she's balanced. Basically any time a survivor is locked in an animation the Nurse can get a hit and that is just not balanced plain and simple.
I'll keep reiterating what I think the Nurse needs:
I think these changes would go a long way to balancing Nurse to be more in-line with other killers while not destroying her with a rework.
Nurse is fine, she has strenght but she creates her own weakness.
i only agree on the point that her blink shouldn't count as a basic attack but should be a special one.
Nurse is balanced. She must win a mindgame for any and every hit, but also is not screwed over by RNG out of their control like other killers. Range and Torn Bookmark is an issue but that’s it.
😂😂👌🏻
So? The issue has always been the MMR.
I get that ######### against every killer.
You should explain to the others how to play. Maybe some will finally get a clue.