The second one in the series and wow what a game! anyone else played it? I managed to not kill 3 peeps though one was so not my fault lol but the story wow!
Honestly I loved that game. It took anything good about the story of Man of Medan and improved on all the terrible things.
It still doesn't outclass House of Ashes, though. And hopefully The Devil In Me will keep improving the formula.
Ohhh I am playing house of ashes, I was sooo like wow at little hopes story line, whats the devil in me? is it the same sort of chocie thing, I played Hackets Quarry and Until Dawn
Ohhh I am playing house of ashes, I was sooo like wow at little hopes story line, whats the devil in me? is it the same sort of chocie thing, I played Hackets Quarry and Until Dawn
Devil In Me is Dark Pictures Game 4, and the Season 1 Finale. We'll be getting Season 2 later with games 5-8
I preferred House of Ashes, mostly because real monsters, but also because Salim is just hot lmao
Lol! he is actually one of those I managed to save, as well as Jason, Rebecca came out of the goo but looked like she was out of her mind lol I did like Little Hope the best due to such a mysterious of it all I mean I played it in a day lol looking forward to the next one though
The second one in the series and wow what a game! anyone else played it? I managed to not kill 3 peeps though one was so not my fault lol but the story wow!
Man, that's probably the best one in the series... although the third one is really good. They are set to release the fourth one soon I think. Maybe next year hopefully? I enjoyed seeing the monsters of what killed them in their past lives.
Man, that's probably the best one in the series... although the third one is really good. They are set to release the fourth one soon I think. Maybe next year hopefully? I enjoyed seeing the monsters of what killed them in their past lives.
I saw the trailer it's coming out in November, The Devil in Me and I can't wait :)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Honestly I loved that game. It took anything good about the story of Man of Medan and improved on all the terrible things.
It still doesn't outclass House of Ashes, though. And hopefully The Devil In Me will keep improving the formula.
Ohhh I am playing house of ashes, I was sooo like wow at little hopes story line, whats the devil in me? is it the same sort of chocie thing, I played Hackets Quarry and Until Dawn
Devil In Me is Dark Pictures Game 4, and the Season 1 Finale. We'll be getting Season 2 later with games 5-8
Just finished House of Ash or was it Ashes? well I liked it, second to little hope and the first one was a little meh.
I preferred House of Ashes, mostly because real monsters, but also because Salim is just hot lmao
Lol! he is actually one of those I managed to save, as well as Jason, Rebecca came out of the goo but looked like she was out of her mind lol I did like Little Hope the best due to such a mysterious of it all I mean I played it in a day lol looking forward to the next one though
Man, that's probably the best one in the series... although the third one is really good. They are set to release the fourth one soon I think. Maybe next year hopefully? I enjoyed seeing the monsters of what killed them in their past lives.
I saw the trailer it's coming out in November, The Devil in Me and I can't wait :)
I know, I like stories like that. I'm lucky to have a friend who plays games, so it's fun to divvy up the people and see who survives.
I did so bad on the last one lol but oddly better then the first
Have you tried Quarry yet? It's not bad, but I think these games are better.
I played it twice and loved it!