People dead Harding with out the animation

In my games recently I've been going against survivor's who dead hard but just don't have the dead hard animation and usually its every time there injured they always get a dead hard endurance no no matter what,are you guys experiencing this too?

Comments

  • Blink and you'll miss it. Dead hard only lasts for 0.5seconds now my dude.

    Aldo next to no one is running it anymore.

  • Nah its a frame perfect DH. They dont do it preemptively, they do it as you attack. Its how its meant to be used.

  • I mean, if they're DHing correctly, you couldn't have noticed it before you were already committing to a swing anyway.

  • Getting hit while the endurance from Dead Hard is active prematurely ends the animation. This makes it pretty hard to tell when it's been used until after the fact, but at least from then on you know they have it and can bait it out next time.

  • @Arkck said:

    In my games recently I've been going against survivor's who dead hard but just don't have the dead hard animation and usually its every time there injured they always get a dead hard endurance no no matter what,are you guys experiencing this too?

    If theres no animation are you sure its deadhard and not another endurance perk or a styptic agent

  • @kingcarl2012 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/341192/people-dead-harding-with-out-the-animation

    If theres no animation are you sure its deadhard and not another endurance perk or a styptic agent

    its like there using a styptic but most of the time they just have dead hard which confuses me more

  • @Taxman232 said:

    Blink and you'll miss it. Dead hard only lasts for 0.5seconds now my dude.

    Aldo next to no one is running it anymore.

    What games are you getting most people are still using dead hard for me and using it really affectively without the animation and I thought it was people using it well until some one got an endurance at a window while they had a had no item (so no styptic) and a build of dead hard, prove thyself ,boon circle of healing and unbreakable so there was no way for them to get an endurance and this is the second time this has happen and I'm just confused like how can that happen

  • @Arkck said:

    In my games recently I've been going against survivor's who dead hard but just don't have the dead hard animation and usually its every time there injured they always get a dead hard endurance no no matter what,are you guys experiencing this too?

    What people are saying is that it is so fast 0.5 seconds so it is hard to tell. But there is a new script going around that basically auto-deadhards for people at the right time. More survivors are starting to use that i think.

  • @Arkck said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3132838#Comment_3132838

    What games are you getting most people are still using dead hard for me and using it really affectively without the animation and I thought it was people using it well until some one got an endurance at a window while they had a had no item (so no styptic) and a build of dead hard, prove thyself ,boon circle of healing and unbreakable so there was no way for them to get an endurance and this is the second time this has happen and I'm just confused like how can that happen

    I am playing solo q. Would say one in five games has DH user. Of those games they are rarely used well.

  • @Reinami said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/341192/people-dead-harding-with-out-the-animation

    What people are saying is that it is so fast 0.5 seconds so it is hard to tell. But there is a new script going around that basically auto-deadhards for people at the right time. More survivors are starting to use that i think.

    Big leap that every survivor is cheating

  • Big leap assuming i said "every survivor is cheating"

  • I've seen this uncommonly. Just a cheat that's running around. Heck, I had a bully squad about a week ago that had it an unlimited amount of times. Everything you'd hit them they would proc endurance and the animation never played. Even multiple times in a row in a chase.

  • @RpTheHotrod said:

    I've seen this uncommonly. Just a cheat that's running around. Heck, I had a bully squad about a week ago that had it an unlimited amount of times. Everything you'd hit them they would proc endurance and the animation never played. Even multiple times in a row in a chase.

    That's such a sweaty thing to do. Cheating (on both sides) really needs to be cracked down on by devs

  • @Taxman232 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3134035#Comment_3134035

    That's such a sweaty thing to do. Cheating (on both sides) really needs to be cracked down on by devs

    Agreed. They seriously need to work on their anti cheat system.

  • @Arkck said:

    In my games recently I've been going against survivor's who dead hard but just don't have the dead hard animation and usually its every time there injured they always get a dead hard endurance no no matter what,are you guys experiencing this too?

    DH is pretty hard to hit frame perfect I've used it for quite awhile after it's rework. Is not impossible but if they are hitting a frame perfect DH everytime then I would say it's a little suspicious.

  • @RpTheHotrod said:

    I've seen this uncommonly. Just a cheat that's running around. Heck, I had a bully squad about a week ago that had it an unlimited amount of times. Everything you'd hit them they would proc endurance and the animation never played. Even multiple times in a row in a chase.

    That makes sense as it seemed kinda inhuman of how they got a perfect dead hard every time no matter what I was kinda suspicious of going against sublte Cheaters but didn't want to accuse people if I wasn't fully sure

  • Auto dead hard has definitely been a thing for a long time but good luck getting the devs to actually ban for it even if the evidence is obvious that they shouldn't be getting frame perfect Dead Hards EVERY single time (IE they play like a complete potato falling for basic mind games the rest of the match)

  • While it is possible they have frame perfect timing and near omniscience it could be from one of the cheats.

  • @Reinami said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/341192/people-dead-harding-with-out-the-animation

    What people are saying is that it is so fast 0.5 seconds so it is hard to tell. But there is a new script going around that basically auto-deadhards for people at the right time. More survivors are starting to use that i think.

    It would mean validation is essentially broken. The only way a cheat like that could work is if the hit is send to the client and only then cancelled by the next data from the client. It should be so easy to detect and ban.

  • Its annoying af as an Oni main. Had 2 in my last 2 matches use hit upon bonking them with my power. Press 'E' to survive being bashed by a plank of wood from an 8ft samurai demon ๐Ÿ˜