If Stranger Things were to come back, who do you think should "join the fun" the most?

Of course, Vecna would be the killer if they decided to make another chapter, unless you'd want the Mind Flayer or Flayed Billy. Also, I included the Stranger Things kids for a valid reason, I bet you already know, if not, just google them.

Comments

  • Robin is a main character just like Steve and Nancy. She is also fan favourite since Season 3. She probably has perk potential and definitely has cosmetic potential. She would also be the first Lesbian character in the game so that would be good.

  • Isn't Eleven an adult now?

  • @AnchorTea said:

    Isn't Eleven an adult now?

    All the Stranger Things kids are adults now, that's why I included them.

  • Max and Robin for sure

  • I would be tempted to face camp anyone on that list besides Hopper, Max, Joyce and Lucas. I'm sorry but they all get on my nerves lol

  • Still want Robin and Billy in the game.

    @D34D_B34TB0X said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3132789#Comment_3132789

    All the Stranger Things kids are adults now, that's why I included them.

    Most kid-actors are adults (Noah, who plays Will, is 17 if I'm not mistaken). But all kid-characters are still underage by the Season 4 finale.

    Max, Lucas and Will are 15. Eleven, Mike and Dustin are 14. All teen-characters, on the other hand, are around 18 and above.

  • Eddie and Robin, I love their characters I think they would fit in DBD.

  • As far as I know it has been "announced" but thing it more then likely it will be Hopper and Joyce since that's what most people have been saying from the start.

  • @Elcopollo said:

    Still want Robin and Billy in the game.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3132967#Comment_3132967

    Most kid-actors are adults (Noah, who plays Will, is 17 if I'm not mistaken). But all kid-characters are still underage by the Season 4 finale.

    Max, Lucas and Will are 15. Eleven, Mike and Dustin are 14. All teen-characters, on the other hand, are around 18 and above.

    Thanks for the perception. I forgot that the actor for Will was 17, I was mostly referring to actor ages, I'm not sure if BHVR is going for characters or actors over 18. I read somewhere that Laurie Strode in Halloween was a 17-year-old high schooler and Jamie Lee Curtis, I think, was 19 at the time. And they made an adult version of the kid from the original Japanese RING as the Survivor for "Sadako Rises". Maybe they're going for characters over 17 as Survivors, I'm not sure.

  • Literally the only character I could tolerate on that show.

  • I would say Eddie, but I'm going with Robin since she's a main character and I've been wanting her in the game since the first Stranger Things chapter came out. I would love Eddie to be in the game, too, though.

  • @D34D_B34TB0X said:

    Of course, Vecna would be the killer if they decided to make another chapter, unless you'd want the Mind Flayer or Flayed Billy. Also, I included the Stranger Things kids for a valid reason, I bet you already know, if not, just google them.

    Billy Hargrove, but as a legendary skin for Steve, since Eddie should be his own survivor.