Emblem bonus lol
Almost double pip - emblem bonus +18...
clap clap thanks xD
Almost double pip - emblem bonus +18...
clap clap thanks xD
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Definitally needs to be more
Yeah it´s ridiculous. No point in playing good.
Yep. Is so little that it's not worth anything.
Ikr
Yeah I got 4 Iri's as Killer and only got like 18 or 20.
It's far too low.
I thought that it will be like that only in ptb , kinda expected it to be higher after.
Could be , can't know with bhvr xD
omg 18 EXTRA EXP WOW GREAT JOB DEVS
I doubt anyone would complain if that "bonus" was removed, and that's impressive for the dbd community since there are people complaining pretty much about anything
Lol always gotta find something to complain about.
yeah it is to low, hope they adjust it to be more rewarding in some regards.
It requires at least to be multiplied by 10, if not 20.
I'd say 20 would be a nice basis.
360 bonus for a double pip would prove nice.
Yup. First the Pig dashes giving 50 points at launch, now this... Clearly, the bloodpoints guy at BHVR should treat his alcoholism problem.