We <3 DBD
Lets forget about toxicity for a moment and lets talk about our favourite characters in this game ^^
Kate and Spirit are
for me.
And what are your favourite characters in DBD? And what do you love about them?
(Lets make this only a positive discussion, please ^^)
Kate and Spirit are
And what are your favourite characters in DBD? And what do you love about them?
(Lets make this only a positive discussion, please ^^)
Comments
I am not sure if I actually "love" the game. Sometimes I more feel like an addict. :P
But anyway, I enjoy playing different killer and I am rarely focused on just one.
But by DBD posterchild is the Trapper.
Ok, prepare for my headcanon between all the killers. Trapper can be fierce and bossy sometimes but deep down he's a real softie, Wraith normally keeps to himself but he'll talk to the others every now and then. Hillbilly is a speedy boi and is always hyperactive and he kinda annoys the others sometimes. Like Wraith, Nurse also keeps to herself except that when one of the group members screw something up she's always gotta be there to fix it. Micheal just stands in the back and watches, he's just a shape, he doesn't do much. Hag is the grandma of the group and she'll always have some recopies ready to cook, Leatherface helps her out too. Doctor is a real jokester, always playing pranks on the other but when someone gets back at him he always gets upset and asks them why they did that. Huntress is the simple one of the group, she enjoys hanging out with the other girls, having a tea party and chatting but when she hangs out with the guys she goes crazy and starts doing these crazy things that always leaves the others in awe. Leatherface helps out hag with recopies but he's always trying to sneak in some chili for some reason. Freddy is the edgelord of the group, he's always in a bad mood and when Doctor tried to play a prank on him he almost got his face slashed off, he's avoided Freddy ever since. Pig is the smarter one of the group, always helping them out with mechanical problems and having to fix the hooks all the time, sometimes she has to help them by just turning something off and back on again, she always loves to play games with the others though. Clown is a weirdo, always looking at everyone's fingers, inspecting them. He really likes Spirits fingers but she always gets freaked out around him so he never gets a good look, he also likes Freddy's claws but Freddy always gets pissed off around him. Spirit is one of the most friendly people in the group, always saying hi to the others and hanging out with everyone whenever she can, while she is normally happy you DO NOT want to get her mad, Doctor got her really upset once and she let out a cry of fury chasing him all over the Yamaoka estate, nurse had to stop her and Doctor apologized so they're cool again, her favorite drinks are Monster energy drinks. Legion are the edgy troublemakers, they're always causing trouble and they've never done anything productive, this one time they hid all of Spirits limbs around The Pale rose and everyone had to go help look for them. While they're youngsters they always get a scolding from Hag and Nurse, Huntress and Doctor find them funny sometimes but then again they go too far at times. While everyone has their ups and downs sometimes in the end they're all friends so they deeply care about each other and when someone needs help, they'll gladly help each other out (Yes even Micheal helps sometimes)
The Licensed Killers with their respected survivors make this game awesome.
I loved it for a good 1.2k hours.
Then i burned out and just play it regularly.
I like Wraith's hole.
Tbh the thing that convinced me to play at first was a game play of the nurse .I found her so cool, rising her hand and closing it to release a blink that looked awesome. I felt excited seeing her and thinking I could be able to play her
Then turned out she is insanely hard to play on console and died inside a lil bit after being bullied for soslong. Then they released the spirit and I felt in love with her
Thank you for giving me the spirit as replacement! And thank you for Feng Min, first character used because I sucked at skill checks (didn't knew there was a sound before it for a while even if my friend told me so haha) and now she's the only survivor that matters
I love this game, it's unbalanced af, optimized like a potato as engine for a car and the community can be sightly salty (which is my natural habitat) but even with these flaws I fell in love with this game. That's why I bash on it pretty hard, tough love
Kate gets play because RNGeesus was kind to her with perks.
I like Min coz she's a lone wolf and I only solo. Her objective aimed perks are nice.
Nea, I just like. Saw her with the pixie cut in a vid. She has Urban Evasion, too. RNGeesus hasn't been kind to her yet.
Huntress was my first killer I used and is a staple in my gameplay. She has all the perks to get honus BP besides bbq (which I lack entirely) and her hatchets help enough even though I have garbage aim, and survivors can dodge it easy, and stuff likes to get in the way.
Spirit is also great fun. Not sure why I work well with her, but I do. Her lunge is delicious though.
I like horror games.
I like Horror co-op games.
I like Horror games where I can BE the monster.
I WISH there was a horror MMO that wasn't absolute garbage.
DBD scratches several of those itches, and helps me release a lot of stress.
My favorite survivor is Meg, although Nea is starting to grow on me (with the right cosmetics.)
Spirit is my favorite killer, although i play them all. Im a fan of Japanese "dead-wet-girl" ghost stories and lore.
Its a love-hate relationship
I didn't know Asian holes were so big.
Detective Tapp is my all around favorite.
Survivor side I play mostly Bill (because I liked L4D) or David (but only in his bearded outfit).
I love the game tbh everything about it and my favourite characters are Spirit (for killer) even tho I don't have her I love her gamestyle, mindgames and her design. I also love playing against her as survivor. And for survivor It's Feng because I like her backstory and what cool cosmetics she has got.
An asian named Philip?
I haven't found a killer I haven't found intriguing and immersive to play. Depending on my mood or the daily,I find joy playing them all.
Not many games have a whole roster of fun characters (for me).
That's mostly because she gets really energetic sometimes. Her favorite drinks are monster energy drinks ya know
Oh also the "WAH" we hear is actually "HI", she always greets the survivors while slicing at them with her katana.