How long has it been since you've last played against a Demogorgon?
I don't think I've seen them more than twice this year. Everyone loves Demo but nobody plays Demo. Why is that? They're actually pretty solid.
I don't think I've seen them more than twice this year. Everyone loves Demo but nobody plays Demo. Why is that? They're actually pretty solid.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I see demo like 3 times a week and all of them run save the best for last lol
I remember seeing 1 demo this week. Could've been two maybe.
I had two this week, and I bullied one of them, which I feel bad about. I figured they had Demo so they must have some time in the game, but 360 dodges and flashlight blinds were easy.
June
Two nights ago. He let me get my red glyph and then nodded vigorously.
And then killed me.
Who?
I played as Demogorgon a couple of days ago, had a good game too. 🙂
As to how often it’s played in general, keep in mind Demogorgon isn’t for sale any more so over time the number of people who regularly play it will go down.
Yesterday? I see him quite often. More than Oni which is the killer survivor mains are crying about as flavor of the month.
Oh, Behavior, please kill switch Oni-chan, Mr. Behavior.
HNNNNGGGG I CANT USE CORNERS!!! PLEASE MAKE HIM REQUIRE 0 BRAIN CELLS!!!!
An average amount. I see him more than some other killers like Trickster, Hag, and Twins.
I see Demo multiple times a day, usually. He's really popular.