G.O.J
It's the most ironic name of anything in dbd. Every time it loads in I immediately get sad (as Hag) .
It's the most ironic name of anything in dbd. Every time it loads in I immediately get sad (as Hag) .
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ah yes, Grapes of Jupiter.
What about grabbing orange juice in dbd makes you sad?
I can't believe Goggles on Jake make you sad! They look pretty decent!
Ooof, yeah Gastro-Oesophageal Junction, sorry to hear it, bud.
Sorry the government of Japan intruded in your games, that sucks.
as an avid garfield fan i too have a hard time deciding between garfield or jon for which character i want added
I love you all
It's possible
Ily2