Thank you DBD team
For creating Wesker. A unique killer with fun mechanics that change the rules of the game and for making him fun to play more than anything.
Im not a RE fan and i was afraid Wesker was going to be safe and boring, but im blown away with what you guys have come up with.
Thanks for the awesome game and countless hours of fun. You guys are awesome <3
Comments
I agree- he does look fun and cool. They nailed it by giving him the throw and slam options. Content creators say it’s satisfying. I’ll just enjoy throwing toxic players into each other.
He just needs to survive 3 weeks without getting nerfed and we should be good. I mean, they still haven't addressed Sadako... So there is hope yet.
Oh yeah hopefully they fix him rather than doing what they did to twins.. Jesus why they broke twins legs without any sort of quality of life adjustment or anything to compensate i'll never know.
Wait for release and a few months later you might have a surprise.
I haven’t watched gameplay of wesker yet but people being excited to play a killer more often is a sign there’s something too strong about them.
Oh no a killer is fun, they must be nerfed. Bruh.
they ate with this chapter
A fun killer is okay. A killer that is fun and overpowered is not okay (the nurse).
Hoping wesker will get buffed.
He looked like demogorgon 2.0 but weak than demo.
Now wesker is B tier.
Wesker should have 3 Virulent bounds , like nurse 3 blinks.
Why devs give blight 7 rush with Add-on , but wesker get 2 dashs ?
He should get Add-on increase + tokens like blight and nurse.
Because its much easier to use weskers power compared to blight?
Idk Sadako is fun and I'm excited to play her but I wouldn't really say she's too strong.
Touché
I just wish they’d take the time and do the same with survivor. Doing gens has gotten boring a long time ago and getting tunneled off hook has been stale for a good long while.
I dunno what they could do, but it’s in need of something.
Congrats on having a new fun killer though. Sorry for going off topic, I’m trying to go back to sleep since I’m off today but my brain is being a jerk.
I wonder about the twins, because they were absolutely fun to play at release, but they are now just bad, there is a thing i hate on them, it's the distance from a hooked surv, the thing who do not let you swap to viktor if you are too close to the hook, this is absolutely breaking the flow of your gameplay, you are just stupidly blocked...the distance is too huge.
Also, the fact viktor just block the closet and don't damage, it's a loss of time, there is simply too much loss of time in this killer, they nerfed him a way too much, and the "anti camping measure" is just heavily punitive.
There is also a thing who i think is broken, survs can kill viktor even if your jump regen is done, it not act like when a killer do a grab and surv cancel, so it cancel grab, this is punitive.
Well, yeah, this is the thing on twins, a way too much time costly action, too little reward, mostly punitive, so yea, explain the 1.15% pick rate.
It's sad, because they were fun.
Wesker is objectively better than Demogorgon in almost all respects.
And I say all this as someone who really enjoys playing as Demo, I think it’s solid. But assuming they iron out Wesker’s collisions like they did after Blight’s PTB then Wesker will I think definitely be the better killer overall.
That's legit how it works, lol