Boons
Great tool, tired of seeing it every single game as killer plus medkits. Yes I'm gonna complain about ######### everything.
Great tool, tired of seeing it every single game as killer plus medkits. Yes I'm gonna complain about ######### everything.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All boons or just CoH?
My bad I thought I put that but CoH specifically. The rest are cool in my opinion.
It’s unsurprising you think that. When it comes to boons… Beyond CoH, the rest are quite weak.
I agree, I'm kinda just tired of it being a mix of coh(in the back corner of map of course) and sprint burst to where I have to put in shatter hope or multiple boons get constantly put up every match
If the survivors are smart, they'll only ever bring a boon if it includes CoH. If they don't bring it as part of their boons, like my friends unfortunately do, what's the point?
Right I think the best combo is CoH/Shadow Step. That combo has gotten me out of many nasty chases and gave me a safe zone to recover during a hooking.