What is one of your most satisfying victories?
Can be as killer or survivor. I had a game tonight vs a super toxic genrush squad and managed to whoop that ass so hard it gave em flashbacks of their alcoholic daddies.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
4 kills using Devour Hope.
I slapped a teabagging obsession Meg through the killer shack window, who D/C'd right after I picked her up and dribbled her.
I was playing solo and gates were open, all of us were still alive but then one of my teammates ate a big NOED like a champ and got hooked. My two other teammates left I was about to but I though "why not? I'll just save his ass for the lols, I dont even care if I die". I managed to sneak behind the killer, who was a spirit. I made her hit me so she'd use her power after it. I had Iron Will so she never expected me to go right pass her face and rescue that unlucky guy. She came back to the hook and hit him but I had BT. At last we made It to the gates and he then DM me thanking me. I felt good tbh.
Killer:
I was facing a 4 men SWF and one of them started teabagging. When I got him I went to the hook and his friends were doing a gen right next to me. I was playing Doctor and I had some pretty strong perks and add-ons. They tried to stay arround and end that gen while trying to unhook his teammate while I was around chasing one of them. They tried to go super altruistic with insta heals and stuff like that but they kept coming to that gen instead of making me chase them somewhere else. They'd refuse to leave so I just downed all of them. It ended in a 5 min game against a SWF.
Getting 3 people on the basement hook with freddy because they where ######### terrible almost a year ago

Getting that Blood warden with that one toxic player in the game getting hooked and killed
I have two, pretty recent. There have been plenty of satisfying wins, but these are the freshest in my mind.
First one is Springwood, I am Hag. Playing a three stack and a random. Two of the three stack are toxic as hell, constantly pointing, tbagging, etc. Their friend dies during the match, and I hook the random as they pop the last gen. The other two in the three stack instead of leaving, tbag at the gates, throw down pallets, point. As I toy with one and move around at the exit gate, the other tries to sneak off for the unhook. She pops a trap and gets hit. But she's too far from the gate to make it out. Her friend tries to body block but I go around her and down the Laurie before chasing her friend out. It's always a great feeling to turn the tables on teabagging toxic douches.
Which leads to the second one. It was on Haddonfield and IIRC I was Leatherface. I'd chased the dstrike obsession around for awhile and she was toxic, teabagging etc. Just like the other game, I down someone right as they pop the last gen and I already had one dead. So David is hooked. I go to an exit gate and return to see Feng unhooking him. I give Dave a whack, sending him into borrowed time. I assumed that by now they'd have opened the closest door and that I wouldn't catch him, so I went for Feng. Surprise NOED FTW. She goes down. I hook her on the same hook Dave was on and thanks to BBQ, I see Dave running away from the door and then he falls as his BT expires. I go to walk all the way to him to hook him, but I had a feeling I should return to hook. I see Meg, dstrike teabagging dbag herself, going for the unhook. This hook is one of the ones right by the sidewalk on Haddonfield, and when a survivor is hooked on it, you can't run past it, you have to run around. Meg doesn't realize this. She sees me coming and instead of going for the unhook, tries to run past Feng and off to a door ahead of her. She realizes she can't make it past and tries to vault a fence but slow vaults. I down her in the grass thanks to NOED and as I pick her up she rage quits. I'm fully erect and the bitter salty tears of rage quitting Meagan give me the energy to go all the way across the map to where David is and I hook him until he dies from it.
Killer camping the hatch.
I go back and forth doing two gens.
I completed both gens.
I watched the killer as he debates on whether to leave the hatch or go to the exit gate.
He leaves and I take the hatch 🤪
1 hooked
I was chasing around a Min as the Spirit.
Hatch opens, and she's running for it with me hot on her heels.
She makes the hop.
I grab her mid hop, and carry her to the hook.
4 reverse beartrap kills.
I want a achievement for this.
The only compliment I ever received as killer. Felt good that he enjoyed the new killer (at the time) mori animation
As survivor juking a Billy for the last 3 gens while saving a guy and survive
Toxic survivor bming me the entire game. Turns into a hatch standoff. I msg them they can leave via the exit gates but won't get the hatch. They go to do the last gen and come back to teabag and flashlight click me over and over... however I have noed. After a few minutes of trying to bait me away from the hatch I take it. Chase them, down them and they dc then followed up by cursing at me for 5 minutes in private message.
got gen rushed as wraith when doing a daily by a 4 man, they talked endless smack, baby killer ect ect
got them again but this time pulled out my nurse, they all DCed on the ground with 5 gens up
2nd one is my first snowball with the Trapper on McMillan in the killer shack by trapping the pallet and the window. I downed one person and brung them in the basement, one Meg got trapped at the vault window and I snatched her up, then Claudette got caught on pallet trap so I smacked her and continued going towards basement. Hooked Meg and went back up to smack Nea trying to help Claudette out of the trap and chased her around some boxes before downing and taking her to shack with the others. Claudette attempted to crawl away but I grabbed her to finish off my snowball
I knew exactly where the hatch was as well, it was in one of the the killer’s shack right nearby the basement. I was already injured at the second attempt of trying to unhook that person so I jumped over one of the windows (got hit while doing so and basically I was in the dying state) but I managed to go away in the hatch.
I felt so happy lmao
playing as pig, 2 dead one on hook, the last one had a rbt on. i saw her going to the hatch, so i remained crouched. the person on the hook lets go and the other is about to escape when no joke, 2 feet away from hatch the trap explodes
The team had all five gens done and was opening a door. I was playing Trapper and finally hooked Bill for the first time (I had only been playing for about a week). Tapp got caught in a trap, so I slapped him then went up the hill on the farm (that was when I actually hooked Bill). Meg came running by, so I gave her a slap and started chasing, when I saw Claudette heading my way. Tapp was crawling away and Meg ran into another trap I had at a pallet. I hooked her, Bill died, and somehow I caught Claudette. Then I hooked her and found Tapp. They were so close.
On another note, though the rest of the match was uneventful, I intoxicated a toxic Claudette before she could throw down the pallet and got her. She was already injured too. AND she missed her DS. I didn't really care after that.
Yeah, so long story short. I came prepared this time, took my girl Rin and just decided to slug them all. Took about 3 mins, and then I hooked all of them. It was over so fast and the after game hate was over the moon, but I just sat back and enjoyed it. Karma....
I usually dont let some toxic behaviour bother me, but this group really went out of their way, you know the type. So it felt good, I cant deny that.
https://xboxclips.com/NMCKE/f69da931-c247-404b-b081-88d910ce4f07
My most satisfying victories are whenever 3-4 gens are quickly completed but the Survivors don't watch their gen placement and I end up winning because of that.
Recently, I had a game involving a quickswitching Ace on Rotten Fields who wasn't as good as he thought he was. I was shocked at the way he was playing. He didn't even try to dodge any of my attacks.
Ace t-bagged at a pallet to get me to chase him, (even though he was the only Survivor in the area so of course I was going to chase him). He took me to a loop (was too big for me to try and stun him with my shock) and dropped the pallet after only running around twice (if I had to guess, he was probably thinking something along the lines of "EZZZZZ BABY DOCTORINO DUDDD" during this). I hit him and then he ran to the corn. I started to follow the scratch marks, thinking that they were his, only to see that they belonged to a running Nea or he had led me to her in hopes of getting me to leave him alone. I couldn't find him again, so I just went after the Nea. I actually hooked her pretty quickly, but then I turned around to see scratch marks leading towards the shack. They stopped near a locker, so I opened it and found the Ace hiding in there! I hooked him, only to have two other Survivors swarm the hook (one of them had BT) and save him. I hit him, activate BT, and continue the chase. He goes to another loop, but instead of chasing him, I just stand there and do nothing because his timer was almost over. He turns around and looks at me, probably wondering why wasn't the baby Killer chasing him until he just drops to the floor. I pick him up and sacrifice him on the hook. He didn't send any salt messages, which was surprising to me. I'm guessing that he knew what he was doing and thought that he deserved his fate instead of whining like an elementary school kid in messages.
And that's what they call taking a frown and turning it upside down ^_^
all d/c
Squashed a 4 Man Squadette and even moried one of them. It felt like a giant middle finger to toxic SWF groups. It made my day
Well, here's a weird one.
I finally managed a weak-ish russian roulette-ish build on my spirit. Lvl 3 haunted grounds, lvl 3 rancor (Keeping this one no matter what. Love a last second down and mori), lvl 1 devour hope (Doesn't let me one hit down no matter what, apparently), level 3 huntress lullaby.
Vs Min, 2 claudettes, and a Nea.
I actually get 5 tokens on my Huntress Lullaby, and 5 tokens on my Devour Hope. ######### amazing.
I defended one totem enough (It ended up being devour hope) that they left it alone (Which blew my mind), and they just had not found my Huntress lullaby until way late game.
I pushed them hard enough, with those 2 perks to have them lose the first trigger pull with haunted grounds somewhere along the way.
So it's late game, and I stumbled across creating a 3 gen strat, and patrol it rigorously as they blast me with failed skill checks.
I down Nea. Mori. Get the achivement blood in my mouth.
Huntress Lullaby goes lulla-Bye, but I'm not too mad.
Down Min. Mori.
They squeeze out the last gen.
Happy day! The doors are easily patrolled, too!
I go to one, and chase off the Claudette there.
I defend the other door.
Eventually one gets the door open, and she runs off after the other Claudette.
I chase them away from the other door. They go to heal deeper in the map.
One gets healed.
The other goes to the door.
The unhealed Claudette is at the controls, and she opens the door. I drop her. Mori.
One Claudette left, and both doors open!... She disconnects.
And I got my Rite of the Spirit done. And maxed out 3 of 4 categories (8k,8k,8k, 7.something k) with bloody party streamers.
More ######### than anything. Maybe some factor played into the weirdness, I don't know. The last one disconnecting instead of just running right by me, and taking a hit, or running to the other gate is what gets me.