Ideas for new Greek legends skins
Hello, this is my first post here, I'm a big fan of the Greek mythology and I really like the Greek legends collection, so I was thinking about which Greek myths could be used to create new skins for killers and I made the next list. I need to say that I didn't include licensed killers, and killers who already have one skins of this collection. The killers that I didn't include are: The nurse, the shape, the cannibal, the nightmare, the pig, the clown, the spirit, the ghost face, the Demogorgon, the executioner, the Oni, the Bligh, the trickster, Nemesis, the cenobite, the onryo and the artist. Having established this, I will begin with the list:
-Trapper: Ares
-Wraith: Thanatos
-Hillbilly: Argus Panoptes
-Hag: Atropos (the older of the destinies)
-Huntress: agrius (a werebear) or a satyr
-Doctor: Zeus
-Legion: (I have no ideas for them)
-Plague: Persephone or Medusa
-Deathslinger: Hephaestus
-Twins: Phobos and deimos
-Dregde: An Egregore
This were my ideas, what do you think about it? If you have a better idea, or you wanna propose your own ideas, feel free to do it here. Thanks for reading
Comments
Rin does have an outfit from the collection Greek and Legends? Really?
They're saying they aren't including licensed killers or killers that already have them.
Edit: and Trickster, but he has like half one. He has that cosmetic based on Eros/Cupid, but it wasn't Greek Legends.
Yes, she has a Nix skin.
Oh, my bad.. It's just that I don't use that one at all, so I completely forgot about it.
Thank you for reminding me about it.
I'd honestly like to see them expand past just Greek and bring in Norse. A Hel skin especially I'd love to see.