I'm so tired of bully sweat squads in the PTB

What do you get from bullying a player trying out a new killer? Is your ego that needy that you need to dunk on someone barely knowing what they are doing? Waiting half a hour at least to get into sweat city. Let people try the killer without the game being a total sweat fest, Christ.

Comments

  • @legacycolt said:

    Just ignore the survivors and try the killer. Grow a thicker skin. Posts like this only motivate survivors to be toxic.

    It's comments like this that prevent us from getting along.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3125693#Comment_3125693

    It's comments like this that prevent us from getting along.

    -deleted-

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/340464/im-so-tired-of-bully-sweat-squads-in-the-ptb

    I remember the day the twins released on the ptb I was so excited I tried them my first match against a sweaty bully squad I didn't know how to use victor got blinded 10 times and t bagged they stopped doing gens to troll me so I quit and in the end chat they said very Vile things

    I cried

    This actually makes me very sad. I’m genuinely sorry you had to experience this. Please don’t give up playing and try to ignore toxicity. You’re a wonderful person 🥺

  • Well it's a game so fortunately you can just move on and queue up for the next one. While you cannot control how they behave, you can control your own actions and response to them.

  • @Cryptikk said:

    What do you get from bullying a player trying out a new killer? Is your ego that needy that you need to dunk on someone barely knowing what they are doing? Waiting half a hour at least to get into sweat city. Let people try the killer without the game being a total sweat fest, Christ.

    Well so they can have data of new killer vs top players

  • people take ptbs seriously?

  • I feel like this is a PTB problem, I recall a similar complaint coming up the last few PTBs.

    Might be compressed matchmaking allowing these bully squads to more easily find inexperienced killers to bully.

  • @Cryptikk said:

    What do you get from bullying a player trying out a new killer? Is your ego that needy that you need to dunk on someone barely knowing what they are doing? Waiting half a hour at least to get into sweat city. Let people try the killer without the game being a total sweat fest, Christ.

    The harsh fact about this is that there's a sub-demographic of gamers that truly have nothing else to look forward to for one reason or another. This is how they get their validation. I've seen approximately 2100 Steam profiles that had this type of weird behavior.

  • Bully squads are usually a minor problem, since you won't run into them that often and you can just queue up again and find a normal game. The problem with the current PTB is that so few survivors want to play on it, compared to all the players who want to try the new killer, that queue times for killers are through the roof.

    My friend wanted to try Wesker, but had to wait a whole hour for matchmaking to give him a lobby. The game itself lasted barely 10 minutes.