Distortion is my crutch perk now
Between seeing lethal pursuer basically every game to I'm all ears pyramid heads it's nice ignoring an entire type of perks and a few add ons
Between seeing lethal pursuer basically every game to I'm all ears pyramid heads it's nice ignoring an entire type of perks and a few add ons
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I been on the lightweight train. Scratch marks lasting half as long + you randomly don't have them sometimes is honestly super clutch.
The only problem is that it's very hard to notice if it's working or not. Other than that, it might be the best survivor perk of the patch?
Run fixated so you can see them
Not worth the perk slot imo. I've watched it with fixated enough to know it's super powerful, but not worth 2x slots all the time to know if it's the reason you lost a chase or not. It's academic at that point imo.
Distortion is even better on the ptb
It Is super useful now with all the kller aura reading