Killer mains!

Which killer do you pick when you want to sweat your butt off?


Which killer do you pick when you want to try and have fun in a trial and mess around.


I'll go first!

Sweaty pick: Pyramid Head

Fun pick: Onryo (probably my favorite killer rn)

Comments

  • Sweaty pick : Hag

    Fun pick : Legion

  • Sweaty Pick: Artist

    Fun Pick: Dredge

  • Nurse and Nemmy are my sweat killers. I am chilling with others.

  • Sweaty pick: Nobody. I do never play competitively, if the others can cheat without getting punished (VOIP).

    Fun pick: Anna or Rin, mood dependable.

  • Sweat: Hag or Doctor, both require effort on my end to do well with.

    Fun: Dredge, near complete map presence (unless Swamp), rapid downs with MYC, gives me control of the game so I can mess about.

  • @JordanMalicious said:

    Which killer do you pick when you want to sweat your butt off?

    Which killer do you pick when you want to try and have fun in a trial and mess around.

    I'll go first!

    Sweaty pick: Pyramid Head

    Fun pick: Onryo (probably my favorite killer rn)

    damn you nailed both what I'm using for fun lately.

    So uh.... I got nothing else to add

  • Sweat: Pyramid Head, Clown with Pinky Finger and Pinhead with iridescent box

    Fun: Sadako, Wraith, Slinger and Huntress

  • Blight for both sweat and fun but different builds.

    Also Billy and Oni for fun, and some Dredge and Demo

  • Sweaty pick: Cenobite

    Fun pick: Clown

  • @JordanMalicious said:

    Which killer do you pick when you want to sweat your butt off?

    Which killer do you pick when you want to try and have fun in a trial and mess around.

    I'll go first!

    Sweaty pick: Pyramid Head

    Fun pick: Onryo (probably my favorite killer rn)

    That is very easy for me.

    If i want to sweat I'll take the wraith

    If i want to have fun I'll tak the wraith

    If i want to do both I'll take the wraith

    Basically, i main wraith ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • No real sweaty pick. I play laid back.

    That said, if I'm really in the mood to goof off, I run Santa Clown with Franklin's. I then knock something out of your hand and dance around it while showering the area with bottles. (It was better before they changed the animation for reloading. You could spam the beginning of reload and it made his belly shake while it looked like he was dancing.)

  • @Dennis_van_eijk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/339973/killer-mains

    That is very easy for me.

    If i want to sweat I'll take the wraith

    If i want to have fun I'll tak the wraith

    If i want to do both I'll take the wraith

    Basically, i main wraith ๐Ÿ˜‚

    I always thought I was the only Wraith main here ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • Sweaty: Dredge & Cenobite

    Fun: Billy

  • Sweaty pick: Nurse (Floods of Rage, BBQ, I'm all ears and Lethal)

    Fun pick: Demo Doggy (Dead lock, BBQ, Lethal and Starstruck)

  • @Bartlaus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3122512#Comment_3122512

    I always thought I was the only Wraith main here ๐Ÿ˜‚

    You may be the only one atm tho ๐Ÿ˜œ

    Haven't touched the game since a month after the introduction of MMR.

    So atm you are probably the only wraith main, and I'm a wraith main on sabbatical ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • sweaty: I don't play games to sweat

    fun: sadako.

  • Sweaty: bubba

    Fun: everyone else

  • Freddy and Freddy.

  • Neither I guess? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ I normally just play the killer I have a daily ritual for that night.

    Thatโ€™s not to say Iโ€™m not better or worse with certain killers than others. Since I donโ€™t regularly play any specific killer Iโ€™m best with the ones that are mostly basic attack chasers (e.g. Dredge, Sadako, Doctor, Clown, Pig, Freddy, etc) and worst with the ones who have a special ability that they need to get hits with (e.g. Huntress, Deathslinger, Hag, Trickster, Plague, Nurse, etc.)

  • @JordanMalicious said:

    Which killer do you pick when you want to sweat your butt off?

    Which killer do you pick when you want to try and have fun in a trial and mess around.

    I'll go first!

    Sweaty pick: Pyramid Head

    Fun pick: Onryo (probably my favorite killer rn)

    Sweat - blight, oni, spirit

    fun - any killer with meme builds, or basement bubba

  • If I want to appease the Entity I choose Huntress.

    If I want to meme around it's Deathslinger.

    Trickster is usually a middle ground between the two.

  • Sweat pick: Deathslinger

    Fun pick: Deathslinger

    BHVR please rework him or slightly revert the nerf into a middle ground. :(

  • I never play sweaty as killer (I don't even use addons). My favorite killers are Pig and Legion. I have pretty much every killer unlocked, but I only play those two.

    Edit- I'm not a killer main (I play both sides). Didn't really pay attention to the title. ๐Ÿ˜†

  • Sweat Pick: Literally nobody because i don't sweat, but Demo is my best killer, so i'll pick him

    Fun Pick: Demo, Dredge, Wraith, Nemesis, Pig, Clown, Trickster, Legion, Blight, and Wesker when he comes out, i pick one of those at random and then go from there

  • Sweaty Pick: the Hag.

    Fun pick: the Dredge.

  • Sweaty : Nurse? Bubba? Blight? Dredge? No idea.

    Fun: Nurse, Huntress, Trapper

  • I play Spirit to have fun.

  • Cannibal comes to mind ๐Ÿค”

  • Sweaty : Doc, Artist, Trapper place traps aggressively

    Fun : Onryo, Ghosty, Piggy

  • if i want to be sweaty: literally anyone i feel like playing

    if i wanna chill: literally anyone i feel like playing

  • I only Play for Fun so yeah : Dredge ( also Artist sometimes but mostly Dredge )

  • Sweaty Picks: Huntress, Pinhead (and Hillbilly is in training)

    Fun/Meme Picks: Bubba, Doctor

  • @JordanMalicious said:

    Which killer do you pick when you want to sweat your butt off?

    Which killer do you pick when you want to try and have fun in a trial and mess around.

    I'll go first!

    Sweaty pick: Pyramid Head

    Fun pick: Onryo (probably my favorite killer rn)

    Sweaty... well I say sweaty but I never try for more than 2 hooking everyone but sweaty: Doc

    Chill: Trapper

  • @Dennis_van_eijk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/339973/killer-mains

    That is very easy for me.

    If i want to sweat I'll take the wraith

    If i want to have fun I'll tak the wraith

    If i want to do both I'll take the wraith

    Basically, i main wraith ๐Ÿ˜‚

    Then your pfp is a lie, lol jk

  • Sweaty pick: pyramid head as well,

    Fun pick: cannibal with basement build,

    Both: nurse with starstruck

  • The best killer, aka Spirit the goddess.

    image.png

    The queen.

  • Sweaty: Vommy Mommy

    Have Fun: Spirit, Pyramid Head, Demo Puppy, Artist.

  • I'm not sure... ๐Ÿ˜… I kinda sweat with every Killer I play, but if I'm in the mood I'll also just have fun with every Killer I play.

    Like I'll sweat hard with PyramidH, PinH, Sadako, Nemmy, Dredge, Demo, Plague

    ... but then I'll also have fun with the same Killers if I'm in the mood or if the survivors crack me up. Or if I curb stomped them before they like ANY gens so then I pity them.

  • Sweat: Twins and Legion. I can't turn off the sweat when I play these killers, it's too satisfying to play efficiently with them.

    Fun: Slinger and Bubba. Prolly 50% of my playtime has been playing Deathslinger, I always enjoy him. Bubba is just very relaxing to play, you don't have to try very hard at all to get good results with him.

  • Suddenly you hear a loud bing bong behind you ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • Yeah, that's not really how it works for me. I sweat every match until I get everyone hooked once. Then I assess how the survivors are doing. If they are struggling, I'll chill a bit and take my time to get the next round of hooks. If they are still having trouble (say they haven't popped more then a couple gens) then I'll meme around till the end of the match and let them go.

    If they are doing fine I'll sweat until the end or I get a couple of kills. Exceptions being if they are acting like asses to me or each other, then I'm happy to punish that, or if I have challenges that basically require 3-4ks.

    That's how I make most matches fun for me, and usually the survivors too.

  • I don't have a specific killer that I sweat with. I tend to play killers I don't use often (Deathslinger, Oni, and so on) more seriously, so a blanket "killers I use infrequently" would be my answer.

    My goof-around killer is definitely Freddy. I arm him with Terror Radius perks them go see how often I can trigger Infectious Fright.

  • Sweat: Legion, Nemesis

    Fun: Oni, Doctor

  • Love everyones choices and some of the people saying they just play to goof off ๐Ÿ˜Š good vibes!


    I'm also happy to see more people than I would've expected picking Sadako. She's one of my faves but I rarely every play against her when I'm playing survivor!

  • Hag is my main, so when i want to play very serious, i take her, but this past months were so not kind to her that i barely play her anymore, i explain, hag mains will understand;

    • Artist map is HUGE and worst is you can't hide traps, ground is too clear and clean.
    • The rework of the game (saw map), ground is too clear and clean too, was a very cool map before rework but not now.
    • The rework of myers map, this map is fkin way too HUGE !

    They should give us less visible traps, at least on the clearer maps. Too easy to counter by survs. It broke the hag gameplay.

    My fun killer is nemesis, easy and fun to play and i can run my endgame build with him because with best for the end, i don't have to hit M1 the obssession.

  • sweaty: nurse

    fun: oni or sadako

  • Huntress for both

    Sometime i just want to chill and got for shots and chuck hatches and sometimes I get serious and try to be super effective.