Whatever works best with the build that I'm using. Behavior saw an issue with people prioritizing the free BP over the aura reading and fixed it. My builds are stronger than ever now.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Whatever works best with the build that I'm using. Behavior saw an issue with people prioritizing the free BP over the aura reading and fixed it. My builds are stronger than ever now.
STBFL was always a part of my main builds, so slowdowns
Still BBQ, i used it for aura, points were just a bonus
I still use it. I got it for the aura reading ability in the first place
I still use BBQ for the aura reading, it makes the game a lot more chill since I play Billy mostly, and his mobility fits really well with the perk.