Do you think Wesker will have skin & maybe new skin for Nemesis?
I hope so.
I hope so.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm hoping Wesker gets shirtless Wesker as a cosmetic. I'd love to just run around as that.....PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN BHVR!!!!
That would be so sick.
I'm really hoping it comes with some new skins for the old RE characters. I'd be surprised if Wesker didn't have any skins, but then again, Nemesis didn't on release.
I mean...at the very least we should get a blighted skin for wesker.
I HOPE we can get more outfits for the orginal leon and jill. what if nemesis got a broken rocket launcher or Flamethrower outfit? Like the mechanical debris is hanging off him and or in him?!
Oh...I can hear my wallet scream...
Blighted Wesker 😯
RE 4 wesker.
Low polygons included too please
Maybe not have skin.
Wesker in a bathing suit.
Wesker in bathrobe.
Wesker in a dressing gown.
Wesker with a kitchen apron.
🤣
Maybe, I don't know. But I'm not keeping my hopes up because even if they do release any new cosmetics for Wesker and the other RE characters, they're more than likely to be sets.
That's right. Each set costs.. ~1475 AC by default, I think? Or is it a bit less? Regardless, that's ~12 - 15€ for one outfit, unless you do spend like a maniac those ~100€ for the highest amount of AC and save.. ~2000 AC at most? Yeah, R.I.P..
i hope a mutated wesker skin idk why but right now albert wesker app remember me McCote with sunglasses and i start to laught so hard.
I can see a Blighted Skin for Wesker at Halloween maybe where his body get desrroyed by Uroborus
I think he will have his STARS uniform from the first game.
I see it with only some blighted stains
the only other Nemi skin i can think of is MR X
which would be a bit weird but i would buy it
I actually want a RE1 S.T.A.R.S. Wesker skin for one of the survivors cuz I think it would be hilarious to have a game of nothing but Wesker
I dont want any RE cosmetics unless its Jill's RE1 outfit
Imagine if we got ps1 skins for all the re characters no joke if we got that I would throw down money for all of them lmao
On the topic of wesker skins I think the stars outfit and his re4 look would be great choices