Favourite Spirit skin?
Been playing a bit of the blue girl atm and was wondering what's everyone's preferred skin to use, i use the kendo skin from the second rift
Been playing a bit of the blue girl atm and was wondering what's everyone's preferred skin to use, i use the kendo skin from the second rift
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Default skin is great
Blue Bandaged Butt
All of them. She looks beautiful in all.
Even blighted?
Of course. I'm just naturally attracted to her always.
The one time she stole blight's heroin/crack/meth/idk what kinda drug it is (probably weed)
School girl spirit for that nostalgia factor the first few times I vsed spirit when I was a noob was those skins
The classics, i also saw those a lot when i was new (i started around when demo dropped, i think a bit before)
I always prefer killer skins that dramatically change the first person perspective so i really appreciate her "frost" skin and the most recent one which gives her the crazy long red fingernails.
Spider Lilies Kimono is best skin <3
Frost skin is pretty cool
Don't think I've seen that one yet, is that the one with the red flowers all over her?
Wintry Wrath head
Oceanic Robe body
Twilight's End weapon
That one is pretty cool
Custom drip
Yes, I really like the look, and you van buy it with shards. I would say that its the best 7200 shards I ever spend in the game, but that's not entirely true, as Clowns Mr. Puddles and Legions artsy neon outfit exist. :P
Mr puddles is the best skin in the game
Head- Wrathful
Body- Senior Student
Weapon- Thirsty Katana
๐