Map rng sucks unless youre a streamer with 1k+ followers
Has anyone else noticed the map tile rng sucks?
Like theres never any good tiles to chain together in chase. I literally just played on ormond and there was a fat shame spot survivors couldn't get through on one of the pallet loops by the tractor side.
Comments
It sucks for both sides lol
What do streamers have to do with this?
My first thought
behaviour rigs the rng in favour for them of course
Forget about the tile RNG. Would the game stop sending me to The Game five times in a row???
Have you considered those streamers you mention may just be better at making the most out of whatever map RNG gives them?
I've noticed it the other way when playing killer. I've seen some of the strongest map generations ever. Cowshed with cow tree in the middle with 4 extremely strong tiles while the shed's windows face inward and extremely strong pallets in between. Also been seeing map generations on Wrecker's Yard that I never knew could be so strong.
Need a reason to bash them lol.
Cow tree might be easy but it is far more useful than a harvester.
I've seen big streamers with more than 1k viewers get maps with like.... Four pallets
Oh yes, let me just see how to make the most out of RPD- oh, there goes 3 DC's