What's the most obnoxious killer power for you?
What's the most obnoxious killer perk that you hate playing with or against?
I personally find dredge's power super obnoxious. On a naturally darker map I can't see anything so I usualy end up running into a wall. Even when I play as dredge I'm not a massive fan of it but I have no idea how I'd change it without making it useless.
(Just a side note before anybody misinterpreted what I'm saying. I don't think it's overpowered by any stretch. I just find it annoying to play while it's on, even when I'm playing as killer I don't like it.)
Comments
I literally had to google what "obnoxious" means. And it fills my heart with joy seeing people say Trickster, Pinhead, and Nemesis xd
And I'm on their side. Because when it comes to Nemesis, I personally hate his zombies and his Tier 3 tentacle. Pinhead's chain hunt is super annoying and if he finds you holding the box, yea good luck. And Trickster is just straight-up stupid. I've never seen something as poorly designed as his power.
nurse
trickster
honorable mention: nurse again
Not a huge fan of anti-loop powers but probably Nemesis and Pyramid Head for me.
clown too
Michael's forever lasting insta mori. I don't understand how anyone thought that was a good idea.
Bubba's overly long, overly far reaching, overly powerful collision lacking charge attack - not a perk but I just hate it.
Also not a perk but I hate the vomiting noise for plague. I honestly want to DC most of her matches as they make me feel physically sick.
Nurses blinks. Outdated game design that needs to get reworked.
I agree I hate nightfall. I'm also on console so no filters or nothing to help.
Hag
I hate the camera lock and the fact that she can place traps next to the hook. It's annoying having to crouch everywhere.
Legion. Mending Simulator is not very fun.
Doctor. Bright flashing lights hurt my eyes, and this is coming from a Borderlands player.
Spirit with Dried Cherry Blossom. Just feels so hopeless to actually go on a meaningful chase.
...and Pig, oddly. Her power can be very difficult to deal with if she plays smart and slugs people with traps on (I also predicted AFK Pig like two years before it was a thing).
Doc. The visual and sound effects annoy me, especially his laugh.
Interesting as when I play GF I get revealed from a bush 30 meters away while I'm crouched behind something.
Well compared to huntress and hag, the majority of bubbas do camp
The power that is the most boring, a easier power to counter is more fun and engaging for everyone, or not necessarily easy but simply the power that requires a bit of my attention to deal with it, i want to simply have a safe and constant escape rate, also more safe pallets.